🟧 i get love!!♥️

Seokjin's pov :

I didn't want to continue my study further.i failed 3 times in one class due to math...i wanted to skip my 10grade board exam..that's why i requested my parents to get me Married. We were poor but we were not unhappy. One proposal came to our house. Boy was a doctor. I was really excited for the marriage. I bought the gift which i would give him on our honeymoon. But my luck was bad.on my wedding the groom didn't come.His mother came & told us...he didn't want to marry me..he married ken,my best friend. I didn't know my best friend were going to back stab me.i was crying hardly not Because my groom didn't come but i was thinking about my study... Which i didn't want to..then my father's owner's son jungkook came & gave my father proposal that if he handed my hand over him.my father accepted the offer. I immediately accepted the offer not Because i was greedy as they are rich...i accepted Because i would be free from study after getting married.. But i thing i promised that i would try everything to make this marriage last forever..
.
.
On my wedding night,my husband Jungkook told me he could not accept me as he loves someone else. But that girl didn't reciprocate his feelings. He also went to her house with marriage proposal but that girl did humiliate him and say he wasn't capable of her..as my husband also did failed in class just like me...she told him to get married to a partner on the same level of him...and jungkook married me.i requested my husband that he must promise me that he will not get married second time with his Imagine girl friend. My husband did promise me but he could not kept it though...

Everything was going okay for somedays but then problem started..jungkook's step dad watched me wrongly... Tried to touch me...when jungkook touch me i never felt bad.but when his father tried to touch me i became uncomfortable.. I told jungkook about it.but he ignored it...he respected his dad very much. He tried to understand me that his father saw me as son...but i felt different vibes whatever.... But i started loving my husband...

.
.
Oneday... There was no one in our house and jungkook's step dad came quickly from office than usual....he told me to make coffee for him..i went to kitchen to make it but shortly after he reached there & tried to touch me wrongly... I Couldn't tolerate furthest and slapped him..he became angry & portrayed the whole situation wrongly. When jungkook came to know he did throw me out from his house.i cried..begged him falling on his knees that i didn't want to leave the house...please don't throw me out...but he didn't listen... I cried but he left me in my house....

Society will thought i didn't try to start my family... I am not good husband... But i Did try...they didn't even want to hear me...they just listen to that bustard & assumed things & throw me out.

Jungkook's step dad sent police to our house & made my dad arrested. We didn't have any relatives which we called our own.we only knew jeon's.so i called jungkook & told him to help us.he assured that he will arrange bail..& took my father back home.but after few days we could not reach jungkook's number... Shamelessly me & my mother went to his house asking for help.but there we saw...jungkook & his crush that girls engagement ceremony were happening. I somehow controled my self & congratulated him & left from there....before going i told him to help us for the last time after that we will leave the city & never come back.
.
.
After 2days we got call from police station that my father became ill when we reached there we saw how badly they tortured my father and its Because of jungkook step father..he imposed wrong allegation on my father that my father stolen money from office. Then we took my father hospital. After 1day he died..

Jungkook & his mother came on my father funeral. We didn't hold any garages Against jungkook & his mother. His step father was the main culprit. After my father's death jungkook came to our house time to time.

One day i had high fever...i felt like my ending was also near...i was also leaving mom just like my dad...i fainted... Exactly at that moment jungkook came to visit us & took me to hospital... Doctor told that i was going to be a appa & jungkook a dad...

At night jungkook called me asking about my health. I told him i could not eat my favourite food as i was afraid if i became ill again who will took me to hospital as jungkook can't come always. But jungkook told me he will come and told me to call him if anything necessary. I asked him how will he came if his fiance came to know about it!!!he became silent.

I just prayed to god if any miracle occurs...and jungkook started loving me...its not his fault...if he could not start loving me.
But my mother told me to practical & think about the present situation... I understood what my mom trying to say...i didn't have any future with jungkook... Where he is where i am...he is star & i am the stone on mud.
.
.
2days later jungkook's Mom came to our house asking about his husband truth...i told her everything.... She believed this time...may be she gathered information about his husband before coming here.

Next day jungkook came to our house and said he found out my father was innocent and the actual culprit was his step father... Jungkook asked if i wanted to go back my in law...i rejected that offer... I Couldn't return there....all the thoughts coming to my mind how i begged falling on his knee that i didn't want to go...how i asked for their help to make my father became free from jail....
Jungkook respected my discission... He informed me he is not going to marry that girl...and he will wait for me to return &will come to my hours regularly trying to win my hearts.... I am thankful for that...

.i couldn't hold back my self for a long time from retuning to jungkook....

End♥️❤️