BYE❣️(jinkook)--2💜

"Do you like this ring?"

"Don't get me wrong ken but i want a smaller ring for engagement. "

"But i like it.you have to take this ring from my side.if want smaller one buy it by your own.i am going to give you the bugger ring.everyone should know who you belongs. "

"As your wish."
.
.
"Kenni this Shirt is so tight...i don't like the colour also.."

"Do pout jin..its not going to work with me may with jungkook. And you have to wear this for engagement ceremony. "
.
.
"Mom told me to invite all bts members. Are you okay with it?"

"I don't like them.but if mrs.kim want then i can't go Against her request. Let me tell you jin...may be you continue to BTs member & will do performance with them but you should keep in mind that you are going to be my husband. Try to avoid fanservice. Although i know no one like to do it with you as fanservice with you don't attract army & no benefit to the company... But i know your hungry ass so keep that in mind that there is no chance to go back.our family have some prestige. "

Jin just nodded his head tear flowing from his eyes. Ken's words are degrading his self respect but he couldn't reply back.you had been fighting for his relationship with jungkook for years but within a minute jungkook back faced him...his family did fun of him for fighting for jinkook...