my hyung -3🤍

When jungkook enter into his room he saw jin sitting on his bed waiting for him as always.

"I thought you will spend the whole night with them.!"jin said while folding jk's clothes

" i break the mating bond."

"What!!why??taehyung is pregnant... How could you do that!!!"

"Taehyung doesn't love me.i can't become his burden.but i will take the responsibility of my child "

Jungkook came near jin engulfing him in his arm...jin enjoyed jk's warm also...jungkook suddenly placed his mouth on jin's neck & bite it...
"Sorry jin...i have to make new bond to break the previous bond.."
Jin was crying in pain holding jk's neck as jk placing mating mark on jin's neck.
Then jungkook took jin in his arm & place jin on bed...jin was crying continuously.
"I want you to be beside me to my last breath. I could not get love from whom i loved madly.atleast you should get your love right?will you stay beside me still knowing i could not return the same love back...i could never love yoh like taehyung... He is my first love....even after Knowing this will you accompany me jin?!"

Without delaying a moment jin replied "i will hyung....i can do everything just to be with you,just to make you happy! "
Seokjin put his lip on jungkook's lip & kissed it,... After so much time he is getting what he was longing for...jungkook's affection!!