bye❣️(jinkook)--7💜

"Jungkook father is hospitalised. We are going to visit him.his conditions is not good.hope you will also come sliding your current relationship with jungkook. We all know who will jungkook need during this conditions. "

"I...i will try"

I don't know how i step outside home with out ken's permission. He is not going to please hearing that i want to go to meet jk's father!!

"Thank you jin for coming here.what YOUr parents did for us, we are greatful to you lifelong. We are really proud of you we are getting you as our son in law."

"Aunty,you don't know...i am engaged to ken..my marriage is in next month before military service. "

"What!jungkook didn't told us anything. Didn't something big happen that you broke up.let me talk to jungkook about this matter."

"No aunty.its mutual.i start loving my fiance.. I really want pass my whole life with him.
.
.
" i was thinking about people that time. Gay couple are not accepted good in this society.. And i was busy with my fifa solo song that time.i wanted to give my 100% for that... That time seokjin asked me for marriage... I told him we will discussed it later...but then suddenly i got to know his engagement was fixed."

"So you are regretting that you lose jinn. "

"After knowing what jin's family done for us my regret reaching its peck.i want to get back mom...i really miss him in my life.. I feel empty without him...when i need someone he was there since my fourteen... When he needs me i only think about myself,success. You know right he is my only happiness. "

"Propose him on his birthday... Throw a big party for hin...invite everyone you know...& propose him infront of whole word...show him you are not afraid to accept him..."

.
.
"Jin i love you....love you so much...will you marry me?" jungkook said kneeling infront of jin...infront of the whole industry people he know.. . He got this opportunity as jin's engagement new was held privately.no one knows except his family.

"What are you doing jungkook....!! "
Jin didn't know jungkook will do this he accompanied his soon to be husband with him to celebrate his birthday..

.
"Ken believe me i don't know about anything. "

"I don't believe you.you wanted thats why we private our ceremony... If let people know this day will never come..." ken grasping jin's neck obstructing his Airways.

"I didn't accept his proposal... Why are you hitting me!"

"I love you jin since childhood but you never seen...or may be try to ignored it....i will not let you go....never..."

Ken hit jin's back side head with the floor... Jin cried telling him to stop.. When blood started coming out from jin's head ken came back to the present world... Holding jin in his arm...

"I am going to take you to hospital. Don't tell anyone about THIS... Don't leave me Please... "

Jin just nodded his head...

"Please take me to the hospital... Save me please... I will not tell about this to anyone. "