common --1❣️

"Appa....!!" seokjin shouted seeing his father coming in his mother's funeral.seokjin ran towards his father crying & hugged him..."appa emoni left me,left us!"

After they buried jin's mom coffin, jin father was leaving when jin's grand mother called his son..."seokjung where are you leaving seokjin? Who will take his responsibility? Now his mother is not here.i myself old.how can i take care of him.Take him with you."

Seokjin 10years old boy hearing his grandmother & father's conversation.

"How will i take him mom..in town there is another family of mine waiting for me..i didn't tell them i have another family in village. Because of you i had to married jin's mom.i can't take jin's responsibility. "

10 years old boy jin could understand everything. It was hurtful for him to hear his father didn't want to take his responsibility.
Jin's tears started to fall again.

After so much arguing jin's father agreed to take jin with him in city.

In car his father made jin understand many things.

"Dad where are we going? City right?i really wanted to go city but emmni never let me go.i am really excited. I am going to school there...!" there were so much hope in little jin's eyes.

"I will take you with me just Because of my mother.and never called me dad.if anyone asked you who i am to you...told them uncle..i am your uncle.you understand seokjin? "
Seokjung's world made jin's heart breake.he surprised that he is not permitted to called his dad.

When he reached there after entering into the house a beautiful lady hugged his father and asked "who is this boy seokjung? "
"He is jin..his mother died.he has no one so my mother told me to take him with me.he doesn't need anything just shelter & food that's it."

"We are not opening our house for Charity. And we don't need any maid.whatever... If he did any wrong i will not think twice to throw him out from my house."