common-7❣️

Seokjin's pov:

I was thinking i should take jungkook's lunch in his office. He could not come home for lunch.i made his favorite dishes. But when i entered i saw jungkook & his secretary were sitting very closely & discussing some files.
"Jungkook! "
He looked at me with unbrotherly eyes.
"What are you doing....?"

"What seokjin hyung?i am doing my work...why are you here in this time."

"Who is he jungkook sir?" jk's secretary asked.

"I am his husb...." i was going with the flow spilling the truth but before i could finish my sentence jungkook started.. "He is our house helper. "

Why hearing it,i felt bad....its actually the truth.he will never introduce me as his husband...

"A house helper has this much right to talk to his sir like interrogating!!"

I felt like crying hearing his secretary... I was going to left when jungkook suddenly said...
"He works for us for many years.can you please go outside, i want to talk to jin hyung."
His secretary left.
"Sorry..i should not ask you questions. But truth is its not looking good to sit this much close with your secretary. You are a married man."

"Wrong..for me i am not married... Taehyung left me on our wedding day..."

He actually never seen me as his husband of course.. Why i always expect things.

"Of course you are married. Infront of whole world our wedding took place even though i was taehyung for the whole world. May be taehyung is not present here.but when he come back what will you answer him...if inspite of me tae saw you like this!"

Jungkook went to his seat holding his head...

"Headache? I can give you medicine. I always put paracetamol in my bags."

"No thanks.my secretary gave me some medicine... "
I went to his side to take a look of the tables. When i saw i was trying to snatch it from jk's hand.

"What are you doings? Are you want me to die in headache. "

"She gave you wrong medicine . Its benzodiazipine.she gave you sedatives to unconscious you.i doubt her intention.. "

"How do you know this much about tablets...? "

"Taehyung was studying on pharmacology...i also read his book for assignment. "

Then i dump that medicine in dustbins & gave jungkook paracetamol...

"Your headache will be gone with in a minutes. Don't worry.i am going to massage your head!"

"Thank you jin hyung. "

"No need to thank me...as your maid its my duty." i said with smile but his smile disappeared. Was i saying something wrong!!!