my hyung -6🤍

"Have you any shame or not?how come you stay here for too long?" jin asked tae while serving breakfast to him.jungkook left early in the morning.

"Hu...you are telling me?i think you don't have any shame!how come you start your relationship & become his husband where you were brother by relations. You both used to live in the same house.so that's means jungkook use you as a pleasure materials since childhood!? "

"Shut up.hyung never use me as pleasuring material.!"

"So why he got married to you after my leave? "

"Now i am hyung's mate.he broke his bond wirh you" jin gave tae a smirk like he won the battle.

"So you think as you are jk's mate so i win jungkook? This bond will remain for short time i will guarantee you....just like he broke the bond with me,he will break the bond with you.but event will be different. He broke bond Because he loves me so much not want to hurt me but in your case he will broke the bond out of hate!"
That's it & seokjin's patience level reached its peak!he went to taehyung & slapped him on his face.tae was taken back by this action. He never liked to do this to anyone and he nither like this type of things on him also.

Seokjin made taehyung stood up by holding his collar & start slapping his face & then he started chocking his throat...tae tried to lose jin's grip but somehow he became weak, he gasping for air...suddenly he heard a loud scream from seokjin & jin fall on the floor unconsciously.he noticed jimin hit jin on his head with vas to save tae from jin.

.

When jin got his consciousness back he found Himself on bed.a bandage wrapped around his head.and i/v attached his hand.then he looked his infront found jungkook. He became happy. .

"Hyung,hyungie...he....tae....he tried to kill me hyung.please throw him out from our life.i am feeling insecure. " seokjin extended his hand to signal jk hold his hand but jungkook just looking at him with disgust.

"Lied...you started choking taehyung, you want to killed him as you are jealous. Jimin hit you to save tae.if not jimin reached at that time i Will lose my taehyung.... And who will you decide to tell me, whom i throw Out and whom no??if you are not pregnant i will Throw you out from this home.but i can't.you are pregnant with my baby....
Jin i want you to make it clear.taehyung is pregnant, baby is mine as like yours.i can't abandon anyone.. As a dad i have to take the responsibility of child of mine.i have to share my love.
Nothing is unknown to you seokjin. Before got married to you i told you i can't love you like i loved tae.no one can take his place in my heart."

"But hyung he provoked me first!" jin screamed...

Jungkook left without saying anything. He felt like taking to jin is useless like jin was too busy to prove Himself innocent without understanding the situation!