common -11❣️

On the other hand something happing that jin had no clue...
After coming back taehyung started interrogate his father about jin's identity... If jin is mr.kim's 1st son..why he is afraid to disclose this secret?? Taehyung's father mr kim told that he was afraid. If he told the truth then may be taehyung's mom left him. He loved his wife very much.

Taehyung asked.. After mom's death he could have told taehyung.
His father was doing injustice to his step brother seokjin.
His father was very ashamed.. He wanted to atonement. Taehyung told his father that he should announced seokjin infront of whole word...& give his half property to jin as his son.

.
Jungkook came to meet taehyung. Taehyng apologise to jungkook for ran away.taehyung went to his boyfriend jimin.he already got married... Jungkook also forgive tae...he also wanted to pass his remaining life with jin.... He understood no one can understand him better than jin...It doesn't matter to him if jin is maid & have no one in this world.....he started liking him...then jungkook got to know he is mr.seokjung's first son...

They planned they are going to throw a big party where mr.seokjung announced seokjin his son & signed half of his property on his name & jungkook & seokjin's marriage again gonna took place....it will be a surprise for jin...they were so busy for all arrangements that jk could not have time to go back his home to seokjin....

"Taehyung you should take jin to showroom for jin's wedding dresses & jewellery.... " mr seokjung told his 2nd son.

"Dad are you forgetting that its surprise for jin hyung... We will decide his dress & jewellery. You will gonna come with me & jk..."
Taehyung said.

"If my son will not like it then?its goona be a memorable day for him..."

"He will like it when he got to know you choose for him...and after wedding you can take him malls & buy him according to his likings!"

Seokjung was crying... He didn't give jin a new cloths on any occation in this 11years...now he will gonna give everything to his son...going to fulfil his every wishes