Dream -2💟(end)

"Get out....i will kill you bastard... I will not let you take my jungkook from me!i will Again kill you" jin holding a knife infront of jisso.jin imaged her like rm..jisso screamed afraidly.hearing her screamed her husband & mother came running towards her.jisso's husband took the knife from jin's hold & slapped jin hard that he stumbled & his head hurted on bed corner & he lost his consciousness.

"We should inform hyung that his husband become insane!" jisso said.

"I am going to lock the door so that this crazy man couldn't come out until jungkook returned! "
.
.
After getting conscious jin saw blood on the floor. Its from the wound of his head.bleeding stopped but no one treat his wound.everyone left him like that.
When jin looked on right side he again saw Rm standing & laughing at him...jin stood up & ran towards to door to open. He screamed but his screaming was unheard by them...when jin understood he couldn't get out from there...he started crying silently. Suddenly he saw glass jar...he took that jar & throw it towards imaginary rm.he started breaking things but its of no use...at one point he stepped on breaking glass & cut his foot.. His foot started bleeding... Seeing the blood his stomach turning & he started vomiting there...

.
.
After 2 days jin's room door opened by jungkook. He left his shooting unfinished. He couldnot come earlier as he could not get plane tickets.
When he entered the room, foul smell hit his nostril.he cover his nose with clothed forearm .Then he saw mess...breaking pieces of glass,vomit,blood here & there.His blood boiling seeing this view.how could they left him here alone!if some things happened to jin!!jungkook thoughts. He would talk to his family member later but atfirst he had to take care of jin..
Jin hands were bleeding & jin playing with it.when jin eyes fall on jungkook's, he got up & ran towards him & hugged him tightly... Crying his heart out.jin was smelling bad but jungkook hold him in his arm tightly!!
.
.
.
Jungkook helped jin to take bath & dressing his wound.jungkook was feeding jin...jin was really hungry as they didn't give him any food for 2 days..so he took spoon from jk's hand & started Feeding himself when jungkook holding the plates..suddenly jin started "jungkook.... I don't know what's happening to me...i know i am wrong.....but please don't leave my hand...please Please save me..." jin left the spoon & hugged jungkook tightly...
Jungkook could feel water in his clothes as jin's tears was falling continuously.
.
.
"Jin get ready. I will take you to my shooting spot.you don't have to stay here at home!"
Hearing jungkook, jin became excited...
"Really! "
"Yes!" jungkook said & took out luggage & put jin's cloths into it..
"Why are you putting my cloths?we are going for somedays? "

"!ye..yes "jungkook shuttered...
" can i take breakfast at home.i like the food making in your house!"

"Okay take the food...then get READy..hmmm!" jungkook cares jin's face...jin excitedly nodded his head.
.
.
After getting down from car...jin surprised looking at the building.. Seoul mental hospital! Jin's heart break into pieces realizing that jungkook is going to left him here...somehow he composed...
"Jungkook your shooting will be done in this hospital?? " jin's voice cracked..
Without replying jungkook went to back seat of the car...got down jin's luggage. Jin saw jk's movement while following him back of the car also...
Jungkook hold jin's hand tightly & taking him inside the hospital...
Tears slipping down jin's eyes during walking ...he took jungkook hands & kissed it saying "i will love you forever!"
.
.
.
.
Jin & doctor were having there conversation....

"You know doctor, may be i the first insane person who knows that he is insane...." jin laughing loudly.
"Actually i thought i am going to the shooting spot...look at my shirt...is it looks nice on me!"

"You look handsome jin!" doctor said while getting up to leave the room...

"You are also leaving doctor?by the way please give me a nice room...."

"Why?" doctor asked surprised.

"I become insane doctor... But not become fully dumb!i know its going to be my new place!! Who will want to let me stay in their house?? I am right?"jin's voice cracked time to time

Doctor looking at him with pity.
" you are wrong jin very wrong "

Jin just smiled....
"Whatever... Send something to eat...i am hungry...."
Doctor nodded his head & left.

After the doctor left jin started crying like baby...then he went to the window side behind the sofa.and laid in to the floor...
.
When jungkook entered into the room he got panicked could not find jin there.then he saw jin's leg behind the sofa...he ran there & saw jin sleeping Peacefully while his face stained with tears!
He took jin bridal style & put him into the examination bed in that room...
He turned hearing the door opened...
"Jin is sleeping... You made him exhausted doctor! " jungkook said while caressing jin's hair.
"Jungkook sir,please come here i want to talk to you while showing something! "
Jungkook nodded his head.after covering jin with the white sheets he went to doctor.

"Jin isnot insane.some one trying to make him insane. "

"What are you saying doctor? "
"I found some drugs on his blood that causes hallucination.. Its not good for him in this conditions either! "

"What do you mean?"

"Your husband is pregnant... sir jungkook... You have to be careful. I suggest you to take your husband from that house.there he is not safe.you are mature enough to fine out the actual culprit!"

Jungkook hold back his tears!!
.
.
Jin's pov:
When i opened my eyes i saw white room.i thought may be they shifted me to my cabin...but when i fully wake up i noticed its not a hospital room.... Its luxury roomm....where i am?but why the i/v attacted to my hand...i tried to remove it..but suddenly someone stopped me...i saw jungkook... A smiled appeared on my face.
"Don't remove it jin....its supplement... You became dehydrated honey...."

"What happen to me?what the doctors said about my conditions? Can i even become okay?"

"Nothing happened to you..you are perfectly fine.you have to take care of yourself & the baby inside my love!"

"What?me pregnant? '
" we are becoming parents! "Jungkook kissed jin's lip hungry ly

" its our new home jin...we are not returning back in there!"

"Why??everyone will say i am broker this time. I take you away from your parents! "

"Its not true...its my decision No one dare to ask about it!" jungkook kissed jin forehead.
.
.
"Why are you leaving jungkook? " jungkook went to his old home for taking necessary things.. while his mom asked.

"My husband is not safe here!"

"What are you saying hyung? "

"It will be better if you shut ur mouth up...what did u think?i never found out that you are mixing poison in my husband 's food? You want to remove him from your way...if jin died without giving me hair's all my property & bank balance will transfer to your children's name as i don't have hair....your children will get all my money after my death!!!i want to sent you to jail for doing this.....,just wait until tomorrow.. My lawyer & police Will come!"

"And Please congratulated me as i am going to be a father...my jin is pregnant!! Hope i never have to see your face in my life time!"

.....End.....