mental⛔--3

"He is sleeping... Don't make noise. " jungkook said to taehyung who was coming towards the bed where jin was sleeping in jungkook's arm.

"Did he truely become insane!! Don't think once about bts popularity. If army got to know then?!" taehyung was irritated by jin's act.

"Don't know what happen to him.. May be..he thought we are dating! " jungkook said looking at sleeping jin. During sleep he looking like an angle.

"What!!didn't you tell him.. What you are planning for him?you are going to propose him on his birthday in most aristocrat way...also you brought home for him as you always say that...jin doesn't tell but he regret inside that he can't afford a big house..."

"I didn't get time taehyung.after coming back he was behaving strangely with me then what yoongi & namjoon hyung told me..i was very hurt knowing that..we didn't even broke up & he wanted to enter another relationship based on imagination like i am dating with you...how?? I know him more than myself..he had been suffering from inferiority complex for years...i saw him struggling.years back i think.. Again it return back...we were leaving together for shooting & i didn't even tell the reason as we were not permitted to disclose....he couldn't accept our closeness..on the other hand we were so busy that i Couldn't contact with him..no calls..no massages... "Tear slipping down from Jungkook's eyes.

"Just Because of that he will go to Bdms...how much depressed he would have!!!! you are supporting this kinds of act...!!!one mentally stable man can't do that.you know right??besides we are brothers, we are band mates..just Because you are in relationship, i can't interact with you!if anyone in my place will close to you then jin hyung will be react this way!!so because he don't want...you become unsocialized!! ok ok i understand he loves you so much... But overpossesiveness is not good...he have to understand that we have to interact, fanservice for our team...
But why he did propose to namjoon & yoongi hyung if he still love you??? Really?! Don't' get me wrong but i think we should send him to psychiatrist /mental hospital.... As he couldn't understand what he is doing."

"What are you saying hyung?"

"He needs it kook...tell me..can you spend your future with a mentally ill patient? "

"I am sleepy hyung...before going close the door silently.. My Jinni needs a sound sleep." jungkook turned to jin & pulled him more close to Himself.
.
.
"We have to go jungkookei....today is our fan meeting.. Jin can't come he is not well."

"I don't want to leave him...hyung...i will not go in the fanmeeting."

"You are the center of attraction jungkook. If you not go half of the army will not come to fanmeeting hall.you know that very well..."
Jungkook kissed jin's head before leaving him

Jin's pov

They wanted to send me in mental hospital.. If i had my parents did they dear to told something like that?/..i just want go from here...

When they came back at evening.. I told them.. I need quality of time to love myself...i need space...namjoon & taehyung were trying hard to counselling me to go to therapist /psychiatrist.but jungkook had to come & convince d them...they should give me one more chance to heal me...& its better if they left for Their home..i felt hurt jungkook's also left me in dorm & went to his home...i wanted to asked him.."whats our relationship status jungkook! "But i was not that brave...
.
Today i got massage from an unknown number... He said he was an army....funniest things was that when i saw his profile pic was jungkook's photo, i immediately told him to change & he changed into my pic...i was surprised he didn't suspect whether i am real seokjin or some fraud.. Many people open account using my name & photos.when i told him to show his real picture he said he is shy that's why can't show...he wanted to meet me personally. I told me i will but after 1month...i wanted to know him more.i wanted to call him but he said he like chatting.
He sent me some lovely poems,letters...i asked his real name as i understood he using fake one...he said his name is lee hong bin...after hearing that name one picture came to my mind ken's friend from vixx...was it really himm...or he was telling me lies...many people could have same name right???within few days i got attached with him.. He listened to me... No one never try to listen to me,never try to understand my perspective of life...atfirst he was sending me massage first...now table turned, i sent him msg 1st...
One day he delayed to reply me & i snapped at him like "you are that busy that you can't answer me....don't tell me to believe you are more busy than me than bts...." i was Liking to shout at him like boyfriends.. He even didn't mind..continuously telling me sorry...i fall in love with this unknown person though i never saw him but i imagine him like ken's friend lee hong bin..
One night i asked him...will he marrry me..he said its his dream to marry me...thank you god you send my life partner in this world.. I almost lost all hope..
I actually wanted to give him some gifts...when i asked him to meet me..he said he is going to meet me on my birthday.. He is the most romantic guy.
I brought one black shirt for him & mine slso.couple goal you know.he told me to left the shirt in han river park...i left it where he told me...i told him.. He have to wear it on my birthday & meet me infront of han river. He said agreed...
Now others bts members are living in their home & me living in dorm.soon i will have a house where me & my bin will live happily. I decided after marriage i am gonna leave bts & living with him.
.
Tomorrow i am going to meet my bin...i already packed my things in luggage... I will try to convense him that i will shift in his home.. & it doesn't matter whether its small or big...
I also don't have any problem with looks...however he will look.i will love him..
.
I was so excited that i could not sleep whole night...
Next morning i thought company will tell me to do vlive on my birthday celebration.. But they didn't tell me..today i didn't get any cake..not from company or not from members... Whatever i don't care...my bin will definitely bring cakes for me...i hope so...crossed finger..
.
.Today we are going to meet 1st time...i wanna look best... If he wants to intimate with me then...of course i will not reject him....i really waited for this day..
I brought i diamond ring for him..its a surprise...
He said he works as a part time worker in a restaurant... So may be he could not afford diamond... Any rings is enough for me...
.
I was standing infront of river holding his ring in my hand...he was standing back faced me..i put my mask down..i called him..."lee hong bin...!"he turned towards me...he was wearing mask & cap..
"Can you please put down your mask...i want to see you.." i was saying while going towards him almost running.. .but i hold myself from further going looking at him!!

"Jungkook!!"
So It was him i was chatting for one months...that means.. My bin...my bin....none other than jungkookie..i tried to confirmed...i Looked at his Shirt.. He was wearing the same Shirt i had given to my bin...
Why¡!!i couldn't control my self..i sat on the floor... Holding my head...i can clearly making 2 & 2=4...that day he couldn't answer my massage cause he was busy with his solo's...that's why he didn't send me his photos... He was my kookie thats why i got easily attached with him in few days...if he called me i would have found out its kookie by hearing his voice... Thats why he said he liked massaging..

jungkook ran towards me...holding me up making me sit on his lap..

"are you not happy that i am your bin?"his lip was on my neck..his breathing making me shiver...

I Couldn't control my emotional further...i turned fully toward him...let my lip fall on his lip...

Never thought ending my ending will be like this.whom i love for so many years... I Will ended up with the same person...
I realised he never left my side..i was wrong...that i was trying to find happiness in others...