common -4❣️

"Hello,jungkook... Please come quickly... Taehyung is trying to run away from house.i saw threads hanging from his balcony. "

"What are you saying? I am coming... "
.
.
.
"What's this taehyung? If you don't want to marry me then cancelled it before...now one day before wedding this type of things is not accepted...."

"Who told you i am running away???and this thread is used by the decorators. I am sure jin told you right??he is spying on me!!!"

"No..tae...i mean..."

"Just shut your mouth.are you forgetting your place.How dare you called me by my name!"

Jin left from there crying.

.
But in the morning jin's doubt was right.taehyung ran away.every one really tensed. How can taehyung's father face the whole world?beside jungkook's families reputation is on the border line..

Taehyung's father held a proposal like jin should married to jungkook but no one knew its jin....like by make up they can give jin taehyung's face...on the other hand they will seaech for taehyung. When they find taehyung they will replace there place.

But jin couldn't say anything Against his owner...he just decided to obey his Master's word...

But inside jin was happy... He really feeling Himself fortunate that he is going to married his dream man even if its for few days....inside he prayed that taehyung could never be found... So that he continue to stay with jungkook...