my hyung -7🤍

Seokjin's pov:
jungkook is not taking to me from that day.but shouldn't he come to me at night atleast . i am also pregnant and ill...isn't its his duty to take care of me as his mate!!
Now a days jungkook went out in the morning to buy breakfast for taehyung & him...not for me.if he buys breakfast, can't he give me some?!then i don't have to cook for myself.pregnancy is getting me lazy.sometimes i can't get out from my bed till afternoon but who cares?jungkook almost forget that i am also pregnant. I know he uses scent blocker.that's why he couldn't sence what i am going through!!

.
.
They were going out to celebrate new year.jungkook didn't even asked me if i want to go outside or not!!i just stood on the corner of room & saw them going.i became invisible for them.i went to my room..i felt devastated.
.
.
Today taehyung started conversation to me fast!i was happy atleast someone talking to me...he informed me he will be going to know the baby's gender.jungkook told him he like boys more than girls.i should also get to know baby's gender.if its boy,may be my hyungie start taking to me!!
I went with him to know baby's gender. I had to buy something for me as now a days jk didn't buy me necessary things so i came late at home.when i entered our house i mean hyungie's house...i saw whole room was decorated with blue balloon's...i almost slipped as so many balloon placed on the floor... Then i saw both of them wear blue suit...soon i got to know cake was blue.woow..they were celebrating birthday of their soon to be son!!

Tears started flowing from my eyes.i curshed the report on my hand.i was going to give birth to a girl...i did't think hyung will going to celebrate about the girl baby in my womb.he will love tae's baby more than mine!just like me my baby will be unloved... i went to my room with tears in my eyes...

At night my condition started deteriorating...i felt heat passing through my body.i couldn't breath.i did need my hyung jungkook....my baby became impatient & starting kicking... & didn't stop..i went to taehyung's room to call hyung...i knocked their door...but they didn't open may be they were in middle of doing something. I heard tae's moans...
With heavy heart i went to my room!i felt like my head spinning... Soon darkness hold me tightly.

Jungkook's pov:
I didn't know how i slept so deep...i got Scent of strawberry plus vanilla... Its jin's scent.even after scent blocker how could it possible. Something definitely wrong.i went to jin's room inspite of tae's prevent.
I opened my old room where jin staying. I found him on the floor holding his belly.the intoxicating scent spread throughout the room.i could scene jin was in lot of pain.i took him in my arm & placed him on the bed & called the beta doctor. After doing checkup he informed me, jin was suffering from emotional pain. He felt unloved. Its not good for baby & baby's appa.He also was getting through heat.how was it possible for a pregnant man.doctor told me its rare. I had to help him...with his heat.
After doctors leaving i went to our room ignoring tae..he was trying to prevent me....make me recognizing what jin did to him...i ignored everything. I Couldn't continue to be angry with jin....his conditions was not goood....his life was in stake.

I went to bed & start removing my shirt.i slowly removed jin's shirt also & slipped beside him under blanket... I made him lay on his left shoulder soon my chest & his back attached with eachother... I engulfing him in my arm..stroking his bulging belly, i could feel my baby's movement, it was very impatient. Jin was so cold...i was trying to heat his body...my poor husband.. How come i didn't notice him..he is a pregnant man also!after sometimes when i notice jin's body temperature still same as before...i thought its time to uphold situation.. I slowly removed jin's short & entered him..he was unconscious he didn't even moan.i engulf him tightly with in mine. i reached for his cold hand & engulfing it inside my warm one's.after sometime he opened his eye with a lathergic moans.
.

"Ah...hyung...my hyung..." jin turned on his back making jk's small outside. Jk placed Himself on top of jin Again entering him.jin engulf jk with so much love.happy tears slipping from his eyes....he was getting what he craving for this days.love...love from his hyungie...jungkook placed his lip on jin's neck.licking it around his mating mark & biting it..making jin scream....
" I love you seokjin-ah....!"

"I love you more hyungie!" jin started kissing jungkook's neck... On the other side jungkook gentlely handling everything...