𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐈

A slim little girl is running barefoot in the snow, two ferocious wolf-like monsters were after her.

Leaking blood on her bare feet and cuts from her bare arms, she ran, her sleek black hair blowing against the cold winter wind, her golden eyes glinting, her skin pale as the snow around her

"Huff huff huff HELP! ANYONE!" she called to the wilderness, to no response. The black, bare, tall trees of the forest only gave her silence.

"AUGH!" she fell to the floor, her golden eyes reflecting the wolf-like monsters, baring their teeth, saliva dripping onto the white snow below. 

The monsters bared their teeth, mouths closing in on her small, slim arm and leg.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

They barely dodged the bullets headed for their skulls.

The pair of bloodthirsty wolf-like monsters roared desperately at the little girl but were forced to retreat into the shadows of the forest.

"What a pathetic little girl." came a deep honeyed, whispery voice.

It belonged to a man with long sleek black hair, sharp cheekbones, pale white skin, black eyes, and a lean build. His lips turned upwards into an arrogant smirk.

"For once I agree with you father." the cold, piercing voice came from a young boy about the same age, maybe slightly older than the little girl, with black floppy hair, sunken black eyes, pale white skin and a lean build.

The father and son duo were both holding long hunting guns.

☟☟☟

In the infirmary, Misaki woke up in a cold sweat.

"That dream again..." she says softly to herself, shaking as she wrapped her arms around herself.

She glances towards the foot of the bed where her Master was apparently sleeping, his head between his arms.