𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐗𝐈𝐕

"AUGHH!"

Rowan is slung to the floor by a beast-like creature.

Rowan screams, as the beast bellows.

Saturday and Misaki fall off the tree, his large hand still holding her petite one. Misaki faints in his strong arms.

Rowan wails as the beast tears his innards apart, flesh rending, blood splattering on his face and the ground around him.

Saturday sits there, alarmed, looking at the beast.

The beast lets out some raspy growling and runs off.

Saturday puts Misaki gently onto the floor and crawls to Rowan's side.

There are various cuts on his belly, Saturday notices. 

He's dead.

The picture of himself burning the school floats down and lands on Rowan's bloody belly.

Saturday picks it up and looks at it intently.

When he returns to his dorm (he had dropped Misaki off at the infirmary) he takes off his coat, so he's only in his black and white striped shirt, sits at his writing desk, and looks at his mother's criminal file and the prophecy picture from the book.

"Hello, my little black cloud." comes his mother's voice from the crystal ball, his father standing by her side, which he had placed nonchalantly next to his black typewriter.

"So tell us my dear son, how was your first week?" his father says deeply as he smiles, showing his pearly teeth.

Saturday looks at his parents in the crystal ball.

Let's see. I narrowly avoided death twice, discovered that my mother may be a murderer,

He fingers the fiery picture.

His parents look at him intently, expecting some sort of answer.

learned that I could potentially destroy the school, and was mysteriously saved by a homicidal monster.

Saturday considers all of this, silently.

"As much as it pains me to admit, you were right, Father." he returns cooly into the crystal ball. "I think I'm going to love it here." he says as his delicious lips curl up into a smirk.

☟☟☟