𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

The black night enveloped the boys' castle-like dorms. At the very top storey, a webbed, round window shone shadows onto the balcony floor, one half monochrome, the other an explosion of colour. The balcony walls had two little gargoyles in front of the window, with one larger gargoyle on either side.

Typewriter keys clacked rhythmically on Saturday's side as Ethan was dressed in a magnificent red suit, frantically picking out date outfits.

The young white-blonde werewolf sporting blue and pink highlights in his hair holds up a hot pink, light pink, pale yellow, orange, black and red swirled long sleeved shirt and turns to his busy roommate, scrunching his perfect blonde eyebrows.

"Too much?" he asks desperately. "I absolutely have to get this right- for Misaki." he wines exasperatedly.

Saturday thought with disdain that he was the last person his obnoxious roommate should get dating outfit advice from.

The black haired, cold obsidian eyed, pale boy in all black abruptly turns his head around, causing his floppy hair to flutter.

He glares at his roommate in annoyance, then slowly turns his head back to his writing.

The brooding boy sighed. "I feel like you just napalmed me, Ethan." he says quietly.

"So glad I have my date with Misaki tonight." his roommate was muttering with furrowed brows as he folds his colour vomit shirt and puts it on his bed, deciding against the idea. "Get my mind off that train wreck of an afternoon."

Saturday's sharp ears picked up on Ethan's every word, and that familiar hollow but piercing feeling was building up again in his broad chest, with increasing intensity. His deadly pale face was becoming paler by the second and he had to steady his breathing.

"I literally think I have PTSD. I mean didn't even get to do my dance routine. I know Misaki would've loved it." the young white-blonde boy with blue and pink highlights complains as he turns to Saturday who was sitting at his black desk, writing.

"What a tragedy." replies Saturday coldly, bored, as Ethan turns back to his colourful bed, his expression one of exasperation.

"What kind of twisted psycho would want to sabotage such a life-affirming event?" Ethan asks himself, crossing his muscly arms across his broad chest, his tone containing a hint of white-hot anger.

Saturday looks up from his writing, the boy's broad backs were facing each other. "You're going to be late." the brooding boy says abruptly as he turns his head slightly in Ethan's direction, but still faced his writing, he stretched out his long, pale fingers.

The clacking of typewriter keys could be heard once more.

Ethan grabs his passionate red overcoat and sits on his bed, with his long, muscly legs apart, facing his roommate, who had his broad back towards him. The brooding boy was wearing a simple black jacket with his black and white horizontally striped shirt.

"Wish me luck." his deep voice was hopeful.

"If she breaks your heart, I'll nail-gun hers." the pale, black-haired boy states simply with a hint of hostility in his cold, piercing tone, moving his head slightly, causing his floppy hair to flutter ever so slightly. He didn't care one bit for Misaki...so why was he feeling...so...empty...?

Ethan gave Saturday's broad back a grimace and hurries off.

☟☟☟

"Hmm...which one is better?" Misaki asks softly and melodically to herself, examining two beautiful dresses.