𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐗

Saturday grabs the white boy gang member's shoulder and grips it with such force that he winces in pain, then he swiftly gives him a hard kick, knee into member. The boy groans in pain.

He steps out of the way as the round white boy punches the black boy in the face in an attempt to both assault him, the stocky black boy's hands flying up to his face in reflex.

Misaki watches the scene unfold through the large glass window, with her hands to her mouth.

Grabbing onto the arm of the white boy, Saturday cracks the bone as he swiftly moves the boy to bump into the black one with his whole body. The gang of boys grunt in effort as they clumsily attack and bump into each other, while Saturday was efficient, silent and deadly.

The black boy falls to the ground with a grunt of pain and slides near the door of the café. Saturday then kicks the round white boy in the face, causing him to tumble to the ground as well.

Dodging the punches of the other gangly white boy, Saturday gives him a strong roundhouse kick and he too, crashes to the ground.

The fight was so quick that it ended in a matter of a few seconds, knocking the breath out of the beaten boys on the floor who were too stunned to react.

Misaki dashes into the cafe, stepping over the victims and rushes to her master's side, shaking in her striped navy and black blazer.

Saturday was confused. It wasn't really that cold in here. He dismissed the shaking as his maid just being more pathetic than usual.

She didn't dare speak as her Master told her that she was to speak only when spoken to. So she just bottled up her feelings and stood in front of him, shaking ever so slightly.

The patrons of the cafe were chattering as Saturday stands triumphantly over the gang of three boys.

One white boy starts coughing.

Taylor comes up to Saturday and Misaki, she gives Misaki a somewhat confused look, to which the petite maid bows her head, then asks Saturday slowly: "So where'd you learn those kung fu moves?"

"My uncle taught me." he returned nonchalantly. "He spent five years in a Tibetan Monastery."

"Was he a monk?" asks Taylor, confused.

"Prisoner." returns Saturday coldly.

"So who're you?" asks Taylor to Misaki. "You also go to Nevermore, I presume."

"That's Kochō, my maid." says Saturday coldly, answering for Misaki.

"O-oh you have a maid..." Taylor trails off, looking at Misaki again, "Are you sure she's not your girl-"

The door to the cafe opens.

"Dad!" Taylor calls to the visitor.

Saturday eyed the green-eyed girl carefully, and narrowed his sharp, glinting, obsidian eyes.

The thin man was wearing a coat and pants with a Sheriff's badge glinting brightly on his dark coat.

He glances at the white and black fallen pilgrims.

"Taylor, what the hell's going on in here?" he questions with annoyance.

"They were harassing a customer, and he put them in their place."

The man looked Saturday up and down as the boys on the ground winced in pain, the gangly white one putting a pale hand to his hurting face.

"This thing took down three boys?" he gives Taylor a look. "Why didn't you stop him?"