𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈 𓃠

Saturday finds himself in a cold and pale forest, exactly the one in which he was in currently, but there was an eerie feeling in the air.

He stands up and looks around.

He was right in front of Joseph Crackstone's grave, except, he noticed sharply, that snow was falling from the white sky.

He turns around and finds himself face to face with a tall and pale boy, the same height as himself, with dirty blonde hair and cold brown eyes, dressed in a brilliant silver shirt and trousers, holding a large leather covered book. Saturday notices immediately that the young boy's facial features and build resembled his own to a startlingly similar degree. It made him feel uneasy. Who was he?

 Who was he?

The boy with floppy, dirty blonde locks looks coldly at his floppy, black haired counterpart, assessing him

The boy with floppy, dirty blonde locks looks coldly at his floppy, black haired counterpart, assessing him. Standing face to face, the two, tall, lean boys were like the opposite sides of a coin. One light. One dark.

Saturday furrowed his black eyebrows ever so slightly at the boy in front of him, his luscious lips seemingly to have gained a bit of colour from the freezing snow, his cold secretive eyes sparkling in interest.

The blonde haired boy opened his mouth and says mysteriously in a cold and deep voice, "You are the key."

Saturday glances him up and down before he returns to consciousness.

"Taking a catnap?" teases Bianco as he and his co-pilot grab their yellow-with-a-black-beetle flag and quickly turn to run back to their canoe.

Saturday lifts his head with his arms and stare inquisitively at the grave of Joseph Crackstone. The building made of stone had double doors a dark turquoise colour with a hooded stone angle statue at its front doors.

He quickly gets up off the yellow and orange leaf scattered floor, black flag in hand and hurry off back to his teammates.

The Red Jokers were in front with The Yellow Beetles a fair way back as both canoes row out of the narrow lake with the island neighbouring its sides. The Black Cats were nowhere to be seen...Yet.

"Come on!" prompts a teammate.

"Hurry up, we have to go!" calls another.

The three remaining boys dressed in black skin suits with black kitty cat ears were all sitting impatiently in their black canoe as Saturday ran into view, carrying the large black flag.