𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐗𝐈

Saturday stands there, with his black violin at his shoulder, right hand holding the black bow, now relaxed by his side, and exhales sharply.

Thing taps the sheet music on the black music stand.

"No, I don't really feel better." admits Saturday in a cold air. "There's just something wrong about this place. Not just because it's a school."

Saturday's eyes immediately react as he hears the door to the balcony creak open. His head snaps to attention as Ethan steps out.

"Why the hell are you serenading a hand?" he asks incredulously in a low growl.

Saturday doesn't look or respond to his playful little comment. Thing waves his fingers at the white-blonde boy.

"Whoa." Ethan responds flatly. "Where's the rest of him?"

"It's one of the great Addams family mysteries." says Saturday nonchalantly as he places his black bow on top of his black music stand. Thing flops onto the floor and scuttles away as the Furs howl and bay in the distance.

Saturday glances towards the sound then at Ethan, who holds his hands in front of himself.

"Why aren't you wolfing out?" he asks cooly, violin still on shoulder.

"Because I can't." replies Ethan defeatedly.

He extends his rainbow coloured nails. "It's all I got."

He was in an orange, blue and lighter blue sweater.

"My dad says some wolves are late bloomers, but I've been to the best Lycanologist."

Saturday carefully sets his violin down onto the ground.

"I had to fly to Milwaukee, would you believe it? Yeah, he says there's a chance I may never

"I had to fly to Milwaukee, would you believe it? Yeah, he says there's a chance I may never..." he trails off defeatedly. "you know."

"What happens then?"questions Saturday in his long black coat and black and white striped t-shirt.

"I'd become a lone wolf."

"Sounds perfect." says Saturday nonchalantly.

"Are you kidding me? My life would be officially over. I'd be kicked out of my family pack with no prospect of finding a mate." he says frantically.

"I'm failing to see the problem here." returns Saturday coldly.

"I could die alone." Ethan's voice swelled with emotion.

"We all die alone, Ethan." reminds Saturday, emotionlessly, in that deep delicious voice.

"You really suck at this. Cheering people up." he sounded like he was about to burst into tears.

He put his head in between his arms silently, shaking.

"Why are you shaking?" asks Saturday emotionlessly.