𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐈

Let's assess, shall we?

Bag over my head for optimal disorientation,

The black bag is roughly lifted off.

wrists tied tight enough to cut off circulation,

The boy's large pale hands formed fists that made his knuckles white.

A projector on a stand shone its flickering pale blue and pink lights towards him, figures in purple standing in a circle surrounding the skull centred flower on the ground. Saturday himself was part of the circle, sitting on a tall, thinly designed wooden chair, tied up with his hands behind his back.

and no idea if I'm going to live or die.

The boy's obsidian eyes wandered around, looking, calculating.

It's definitely my kind of party. He concludes.

The projector shines a blinding white light at the boy in front of it.

"Who dares breach our inner sanctum?" booms a deep, mysterious voice.

"You can take the mask off, Bianco." states Saturday coldly, though he was amused.

The hooded figure gave an exasperated gasp, lifting off his purple hood to reveal himself in a silver winged eye mask.

The bright white light from the projector sharpens the tall, pale, black floppy haired, obsidian eyed boy's already knife-like features, making them look more pronounced than ever

The bright white light from the projector sharpens the tall, pale, black floppy haired, obsidian eyed boy's already knife-like features, making them look more pronounced than ever. This effect made the boy more startlingly attractive, in a menacing, cold air.

And just like that, my hopes were dashed

The other members all remove their purple hoods and silver eye masks. 

against the rocks of bitter disappointment.

Bianco himself, standing next to the projector, promptly switches it off, leaving only the dim yellow lights arranged in a circle on the ceiling, and the biggest white light in the centre, shining a big circle onto the symbol on the floor.

My foe was no psychotic killer. Thought Saturday with the upmost disappointment.

They were all male Nevermore students, Bianco's whole group of arrogant boys was there, except for one- Xaviera Thorpe removes her hood and eye mask, revealing her pale face and thin, pointed chin. Her brows were furrowed and her olive eyes were curious upon seeing the brooding boy. Alone.

More like a bunch of high school clowns.

Bianco looked pensive while staring at his adversary, his sky-blue eyes drilling into Saturday's shining obsidian ones.

"Wait, I preferred you with it on." Saturday returns coldly, just slightly moving his luscious coloured lips.

Bianco gives him a sour grimace.