𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈𝐈

The song "Tierra Rica" by Carmita Jiménez was playing vibrantly in Saturday and Ethan's dorm.

Yo so la pregonera 

Thing secures a photo on the top of a black board. It was mostly in grey, black and white with the only colour the crimson blood on the leg leading to a severed foot, the cut's insides white and puffy like a fish's lips.

Saturday runs his long and slender, black nail-polished fingers across the photograph, securing it. Underneath the photo were more photos of the tramp's body in black, white and grey. And directly left to the bloody photo, there was a black and white photo of a female victim labeled: 1.

Saturday examine's his black investigation board, filled to the brim with evidence and photos. The boy had crossed his black and grey blazered arms across his broad chest. He furrowed his perfect black eyebrows, as his dark obsidian eyes shone in interest. The white light coming from the large, round spider web window shining rainbow shadows on Ethan's side of the wooden floor and a proper black and white web pattern on Saturday's side.

En alas de canción... 

Ethan approaches his roommate silently, his hands clasped behind his broad, navy and black blazered back.

The young werewolf stopped at the clear division line in the middle. 

"When I suggested giving your side of the room a makeover," the tall, lean and muscular brooding boy's obsidian eyes immediately dart to the noise as he half turns from his large rectangular investigation board, hands still crossed at his chest. "I did not have Ted Bundy's Pinterest in mind." grimaces Ethan, his low voice filled with a certain sort of disgust.

"Still not as creepy as your stuffed dragon collection." Saturday returns tartly. "How was your date with Kochō? Need me to brutally nail-gun anything?" the boy asks nonchalantly, with an icy tone.

Why am I feeling so vindictive?

Ethan gives him a winning smirk. "It actually went great. I asked her to the Rave'N." the werewolf replied simply. Saturday felt like his blood was acid and his bones were melting in it.

The pale, black haired, obsidian eyed, brooding boy abruptly turns back to his board.

"Is this why you snuck out last night?" questions Ethan cuttingly, crossing his muscular arms across his broad chest.

"Thing and I may have made an unsanctioned trip to the County morgue to copy files of the monster's victims." the boy replies matter-of-factly, the pale, stitched severed hand hanging out on the top of the board, his thumb propped flatly and horizontally on the top edge.

Ethan looked positively disgusted. "Okay, there are so many levels of ew in that statement, I don't even know where to begin."

"I need to get inside its head." Saturday mutters softly. His deep voice raises, "Discover any patterns or anomalies." Ethan blinks as Saturday quickly half turns to look at him, "I've already made a big discovery." before swiftly turning back to his large board as Thing shifts slightly on the top edge, the medieval festive music of Carmita Jiménez, with the strings and such giving the scene a grotesque feel.

The pale, brooding boy starts to swiftly collect the bloody photos off his black board, "Turns out, all of the monster's victims have had body parts surgically removed." he turns and walks to his white-blonde roommate, handing him photos one by one.

"The first one a kidney, the second one a finger-"

"Saturday, I don't really feel like-" Ethan pants desperately, his deep voice quivering slightly.