𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Back in her dormitory, Misaki looked with surprise at the large package in front of her. It only had one little note attached on fancy paper with a white lacy border. The note was short and sweet:

Upon opening the package, the petite girl was lost for words

☟☟☟

At the night of the Rave'N, upbeat pop music was blasting away in the great hall, as the tall torches on either side of the entrance with the trees with little lights on its branches and the lamps up in the stone corridors lit up the beautiful architecture of the halls. A faint yellow glow highlighted the beautifully sculpted merman statue on the stone railing, his arms and body reaching out aesthetically.

Student couples were hurrying into the great hall, excited for the delightful evening.

"Okay, have fun with it!" came Mr. Thornhill's low voice. The tall auburn haired man was standing at the door with his arms wide open, welcoming students. "You look gorgeous!" the teacher complimented. 

The man himself looked very dashing, his deep auburn hair was pulled into a ponytail, sporting a traditional Chinese inspired snow white Qi Pao with blue straps and buttons with a large crane on one side. He had replaced his usual horn-rimmed glasses with a round edged one. On one of his broad shoulders draped a thin blue Chinese inspired coat, with a white dragon on the edge. He held a fancy fantasy bird inspired white mask with traditional Chinese inspired cloud patterns on it, which, when he put it on, really gave him a fantastical Princely air.

"So gorgeous!" he exclaimed in delight, clasping his hands together in front of him as Bianco stalks in with Xaviera on his arm, the couple smiling brightly as they enter.

The tall, lean, black King was wearing a sky blue suit with a beautiful pure blue ribbon folded into a gorgeous pattern clasped with a silver pin in the shape of a starfish, with bejewelled tails and a light blue vest on top of his crisp white shirt. There was also a small silver seahorse pin on his broad chest. His signature big golden bug necklace shone proudly on his neck.

His partner was wearing a simple white dress with black ribbons running down the white fabric ending in bows

His partner was wearing a simple white dress with black ribbons running down the white fabric ending in bows. Her brown hair was in a tight high bun on her head, and she was sporting lined cat eyes and some long, thick lashes with a hint of golden eye shadow and shiny lip gloss. She also had little pearl earrings to add a little decoration.