𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐕𝐈𝐈

Misaki carefully treats her Master's wound and puts a small bandaid on his pale forehead.

"You're Saturday, right?" questions the boy behind him.

He turns to see a boy with neat brown hair and spectacles, Misaki standing submissively to the side.

"Rowan." he says as he grimaces. He was getting his blood pressure measured by a nurse.

"I know how you feel."

Saturday, now in his black and grey striped uniform, says coldly, "I guarantee you don't."

"My father promised me I'd finally fit in somewhere." Rowan continues, smiling a little as he does so. "I never thought it was possible to be an outcast in a school full of outcasts."

Saturday frowns back coldly at him.

"But it looks like you're gonna give me a run for my money." he continues and grins widely, showing his pearly white teeth. "Uh...Sorry about the...nick."

"No good deed goes unpunished." Saturday returns emotionlessly, still frowning grabbing his black overcoat and stalking out the door with his maid in his wake. She didn't look back at Rowan, but bowed her petite head and followed her Master out quietly.

A nurse passes Rowan his puffer.

As Saturday stalks out the door coldly, he pays a little attention to the water tank but didn't see anything.

The severed, stitched hand peeks out from behind it after he leaves and makes a hand signal at Misaki, who nods curtly. 

Everything was going according to plan. She thinks.

Once they were outside, Saturday puts on his black coat and opens his umbrella, uncaringly leaving Misaki to get soaked in the rain.

As he walks under a stone statue, it makes a scraping sound.

Saturday looks up and so does his maid, Misaki.

The statue falls...!

Xaviera rounds the corner and spots the two of them. She spots the statue too.

"Master!" Misaki calls as she pushes the pale lean boy out of the way, the statue smashing on the floor.

She lands on top of him as he loses consciousness.

☟☟☟

Saturday lies in the infirmary, with his arms crossed on his chest. He opens his dark eyes in a start.

"Master...you're back." says Misaki softly with tears in her eyes.

"Welcome back." Xaviera grins.

Xaviera was sitting as Misaki stands by her side submissively.

Saturday sits up in a start, his back forming a perfect right angle.

"Please Master...take it easy." says the little maid softly.

"I helped her carry you to the infirmary." says Xaviera in a somewhat cocky voice as if to say:"She couldn't have done it herself."

"Nurse said you don't have a concussion, but you probably have a nasty bump, huh?" asks Xaviera. 

"Kochō, you're my maid. Speak only when you're spoken to." orders Saturday, his cold tone piercing into her.

The little maid nods, bowing her head.

Xaviera glances at her.

"So obedient." she says as she grins again, the smile lighting up her pretty features.