𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐕

In a black suit, impossibly smooth white shirt, black tie and black trousers, with his hair impossibly neat but still floppy, Saturday scans the courtyard with Ethan.

"Those are the Fangs, AKA vampires." Ethan gestures to a group of boys all wearing sunglasses. "Some of them have literally been here for decades."

They move on as Ethan points gestures again. "That bunch of knuckleheads are Furs, AKA werewolves." They look to see a group of boys. "Like me." Ethan finishes as the Furs howl.

"Full moons get pretty loud around here. That's when Furs wolf out. I suggest you pick up noise-cancelling headphones." says Ethan, now moving all over the place. Misaki looks around in interest at the beautiful old fashioned building, not really paying attention to the clichés like her master was trying to.

"I'm assuming Scales are sirens?" says Saturday, matter of factly.

The three of them look at three boys, two sitting on the ledge of the fountain and one standing up.

"You catch on quick." replies Ethan.

"And that boy, Bianco Barclay, is the closest thing Nevermore has to royalty." says Ethan as they look at the tall, lean black boy in the centre, with cropped curly hair, in a navy and black uniform with a navy vest, navy trousers, white shirt, black tie and a blue Gucci backpack.

As he reaches his hand into the water, his scales show and they glitter beautifully gold. Even Misaki was looking now.

"Although his crown's been slipping lately." Ethan says as he leans slightly into Saturday. "He used to date our resident tortured artist, Xaviera Thorpe."

Bianco looks at a medium height, slim pale girl with light olive coloured eyes with brown surrounding her pupil and golden brown shoulder length hair, in a navy and black uniform blazer, a navy dress, black tie and a navy hoodie. She looks back.

"But they broke up at the beginning of the semester. Reason unknown." says Ethan as he makes a confused face, looking ahead with Saturday, Misaki standing submissively behind them.

"Fascinating." returns Saturday flatly.

"I know, right? My vlog is, like, the number one source for Nevermore gossip." says Ethan frantically to Saturday.

The artist with the golden brown shoulder length hair and light olive coloured eyes returns to her painting of ravens.

"Yo, Ethan! You're not gonna believe the dirt I heard about your new roommate."

Ethan turned towards the slim boy with a navy beanie, navy tie and no vest, looking positively annoyed.

"He eats human flesh. Totally chowed down on that kid he murdered. You better watch your back."

Ethan stepped back to reveal a shorter but still tall and lean, Saturday.

"Quite the contrary. I actually fillet the bodies of my victims," the boy looked positively shocked by now, "then feed them to my menagerie of pets."

Ethan attempts one of his wide smiles while Misaki shivers. Ethan didn't think it was because of the chilly little wind blowing around their ankles.

"Ajax, this is my new roommate, Saturday."

"Whoa."

He looks Saturday up and down. "You're in black and white. Like a living Instagram filter."

"Ignore him. Gorgons spend way too much time getting stoned. He's cute, but clueless."

Saturday looks at his maid coldly and with disdain, the previous moment apparently already forgotten.

"You know, it's a small school. There wasn't much online about you. Oh you know, you should really get on Insta, Snapchat and TikTok." he widens his bejewelled blue eyes smiling handsomely.