𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐕𝐈

Dr. Kinbott's little white cuckoo clock, with its light blue roof, hour, minute hands and swinging pendulum in the same colour (with the exception of the second hand in red, ticking away) displayed the time as 12:50 pm or ten to 1 o'clock.

Valery Kinbott stared ahead at what was arguably his awkwardest session to date. All five of them: Dr. Kinbott, (from the Doctor's left to right:) Pugsley, Mortician, Saturday and Gomez were sitting on the large, perfectly round grey carpet placed on the otherwise white floor in the Dr.'s consultation office, with its cream walls, white door, table, white window frames, white shutters on the two windows, small shelves for necessities like a lamp and various others, staircase railing and flaming fireplace, with a golden outer border and two golden small strangely shaped statues and a small golden fireplace brush on its golden stand next to the statues.

The room also had a lot of different sized pictures in mostly black and beige frames on the cream walls, along with some other strangely shaped ornaments all in muted colours, and near the door, a coat hanger on the wall.

Although all five of them were sitting on top of the large, circular grey mat, only chubby, cute little Pugsley was sitting on the floor, his head, with its floppy but neatly brushed back hair, pale skin, and his features were all just like his brother and Father; he was basically a cuter, chubbier version of his older brother, and an even younger duplicate of his Father, slightly bowed as he stared at the floor. He was still wearing his black coat (the same design as his brother's but not an overcoat) over his horizontally black and white striped shirt.

The other four were all on a seat of some kind: Mortician and Gomez were on two identical luscious white arm chairs with their eldest son Saturday in between them, on a small, white, stool- in the same collection as those luscious white arm chairs...

The other four were all on a seat of some kind: Mortician and Gomez were on two identical luscious white arm chairs with their eldest son Saturday in between them, on a small, white, stool- in the same collection as those luscious white arm chairs, in which Dr. Kinbott also sat on in this session, facing the Addams.

Mortician, ghostly pale, his waist long, sleek black hair neat in front of his ears but behind his shoulders, in his handsome, shiny, black tuxedo, neat black bowtie, crisp, long, white shirt, a black background pocket square with a neat white square pattern, long, elegant black trousers and polished shiny black leather dress shoes with neat, thin, horizontal black laces sat with his strong, pale wrists hanging over the arms of his chair, his long, lean legs crossed, one on top of the other, his back immaculately straight, while his wife Gomez sat with her pudgy legs together and her tan, black nail polished hands on her knees, her revealing, long, wide sleeved, body hugging black dress accentuating her round curves, her black short high heels hidden under her dress.