𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐗𝐕

The sky was dark as Ethan lead Misaki down a dim corridor of Nevermore's main building, away from the quad, where sons were experiencing that proud love of their father's that he had never had.

"Ah!" she gasped in surprise as he suddenly stopped and pushed her into the cold wall, slamming his palms next to her head, before his warm arms were on either side of her—trapping her.

She timidly looked up into his crystal blue eyes—anger, resentment, lust. Her brow creased and her lip trembled from the sheer intensity of which she had never seen before in Ethan.

Instinctively, she lowered her golden eyes, but Ethan's long white forefinger hooked her slim pale chin upwards, forcing her to look back into his eyes—into him. Her eyes were still glassy, ​​as if even though her body was with him, her mind was elsewhere...or...with someone else...

A wave of useless irritation overtook him.

His lips parted slightly as he took in her small, alluring frame. He wrapped his strong arms around her, as if afraid she'll slip away.

She wrapped her pale, slim, weak arms around his broad back, under his muscular arms that had no intention of letting go.

He pressed his luscious lips to her slender, pale neck and sucked. When he lifted his lips there was a small, pink mark, like a cherry blossom petal.

"Mine." he murmured with each kiss. "Mine. Mine. Mine."

"Ah~" She closed her eyes as her cheeks and neck started heating up, becoming red hot.

He continued to mark her, as he tossed her blue-black striped blazer to the ground, unbuttoned the top button of her white shirt and loosened her tie, trailing kisses from her neck to her collarbone—seeing pure white skin being marked with pinkish, red petals.

He turned her around and pushed her body against the wall, her white shirt sliding off her shoulders, showing him her pale shoulders.

This was the most skin he had ever seen her show, and it was unbearably sexy.

He struggled to control his carnal desire as he restrained her thin wrists with one large, pale hand, continuing his exploration of her alluring body with his other hand.

"Ah~ no~ Mr. Sinclair~" She whimpered softly, weakly.

He lustfully marked her back repeatedly as she moaned softly in his strong grasp. She couldn't escape—she could only moan submissively as his large hand wandered all over her petite body.

His hand travelled over her plump breasts, her smooth backside, sliding up her slender thigh, curving under her plump bottom, groping it sensually...but  didn't go any further.

"You're mine, Misaki. Don't think of him. Just me." there was a sadness in his deep, husky voice that made her heart ache and her body unbearably cold, even though his hot breath was on her through his lustful kisses.

They both lost themselves in a melancholic pleasure.

☟☟☟

The prison cell's heavy metal door closes with a dull thud.

Saturday glared forward expressionlessly, his black hair still ruffled and messy from his grave-digger endeavour; with his sharp, high cheekbone dusted slightly with dirt, ignoring his father behind him passionately kissing his Mother on the other side. Despite being separated by the cold cell bars, their love was as fiery as ever.

"Get comfortable. You can post bail in the morning." Sheriff Galpin announced to the three of them over the intercom.

Mortician and Gomez continued kissing passionately, the sounds of their lips filling the otherwise dim, silent cells.