𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐈𝐈

Saturday coldly and stiffly stalks over to his adoring family with his little maid trailing submissively behind him, one of his hands holding tightly onto hers, as if afraid of letting go.

His Father stood tall in the middle, with his pudgy, tan mother on one side and his younger brother on the other. Pugsley was licking a thin, red sausage shaped lollipop. 

"There he is." swooned his Mother as his Father opened his arms wide with a winning smirk on his ghostly pale face.

"Oh, how we missed those accusing eyes and youthful sneer." Gomez gushes as she gives her stiff and emotionless son a bear hug. Her son was significantly taller than her, taking after Mortician. Saturday glared at his Mother with pale lowered eyelids, his lean blazer sleeved arms stubbornly staying at his side.

His Mother pulled away and looked at him, her face crinkled with affection as she held onto his toned arms with her chubby hands. Pugsley smiled at his older brother, who was significantly taller than him. He's always wished that one day he could be as tall and handsome as his aloof role model. The younger boy was in a horizontally black and off white striped shirt with a thicker black rimmed collar, long, baggy shorts, ankle high black socks and leather shoes.

Beside Pugsley, Mortician was smiling adoringly at his oldest son, his head tilted ever so slightly to one side. Saturday was his biggest pride and joy. 

Misaki looked admiring at her Masters. They always gave her a warm fuzzy feeling, but it just wasn't the same. Her heart suddenly gave a sharp pang. It was unusual for her. She thought that she was already numb. The little maid stood a little ways behind. She knew that even though her Masters adored her and welcomed her as a part of their family, she was not in a position to receive any familial affection. 

"How are you, my little rain cloud?" asks Mortician adoringly as Gomez pulls away from her son and walks back to her husband's side.

"I thought Thing was filling you in on my every move." Saturday replied coldly, mirroring his Father's action of slightly tilting his head, except it was defensive not having an ounce of affection.

His parents stop smiling. Pugsley turns to look at his Father and Mother, frowning slightly.

"I uncovered your feeble subterfuge almost immediately." Saturday's voice had taken on a deeper, unrelenting tone as his shining obsidian eyes pierced through his Father, challenging.

A silver of surprise and concern crossed his Mother's wrinkly tan face. "So how's the little fella doing?" she asks cautiously. His Father returned his son's glare. The man's unnaturally pale face had turned harder.

She gave an uneasy smile before adding: "Does he still have all his fingers?" as she lifts her chubby fingers in front of her face and flutters them slightly before her hand forms a meaty fist, a thick golden ring on her fourth finger- symbolising her marital status.

"Relax. I haven't snapped any of his digits." came her son's cold, curt reply. She closed her eyes and breathed a sigh of relief, sweeping her hand against her lower chest. "Yet." To that she half opened her eyes and took in another breath.

Mortician smiled warmly, flashing his perfect pearly teeth. "So tell us everything." he says in his usual but slightly elevated, whispery, husky deep honeyed voice.

Saturday glared back at the two of them. "Since you've abandoned me here, I've been hunted, haunted...and the target of an attempted murder." he says smoothly after a pause.

Gomez softly slapped her hand against her chubby, exposed chest. "Ah, Nevermore. I love you so." she swooned, enunciating each one of her words, opening her chubby arms as if to welcome her beloved school to an embrace, and smiled broadly, revealing her uneven yellow teeth. Her husband smirked winningly next to her.