𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐗𝐈𝐕

In the cold, dark and eerie forest, Eugene ran desperately away from the flaming cave with all his might, the two glass jars for collecting insects and his small white net rattling on his backpack.

He huffed and puffed and ran, until he came to an abrupt stop, thinking that he was safe from the hooded figure. He stopped and hid behind a large tree trunk, his back to the rough bark.

Panting, he looks behind his shoulder with furrowed eyebrows and fear in his black eyes.

There was no one there, only the black silhouettes of trees and the pale light of the moon.

His ragged breathing was the only sound in the empty space.

He adjusts his glasses and leans against the rough trunk for support, his heart pounding in his ears.

☟☟☟

Back in the great hall, the vibrant electro-pop music was filling up the background. The dance was still in full swing.

Principal Weems clasped his silver gloved hands down at his front as he looks around contentedly, framed against long draping blue curtains on the walls and the trees of golden lights on the side.

Mr. Thornhill hurried to his Principal's side. "It's time for the big finish." the tall (but shorter than Principal Weems) man reports. The men smile at each other.

Principal Weems makes an "Oh!" softly claps his gloved hands together, and watches as Mr. Thornhill does his thing.

The auburn haired teacher points to the DJ 'MC BLOOD SUCKAZ' and gives the black boy a thumbs up.

The music suddenly cuts off. "Yo! Yo! Yo! Almost eleven o'clockity," the DJ announces into his microphone, his voice reverberating all over the great hall, "so haul it out on the dance floor one last time" some students pass by the front of Principal Weems and Mr. Thornhill, "before the Rave'N says "Nevermore!"" Ajax leads his partner onto the dance floor one last time, passing through the middle of the two teachers.

"Physical" by Dua Lipa started playing, smoothly connecting right after the DJ stops speaking, leaving no empty spaces in sound.

The black vampire DJ smiles broadly, showing off his sharp fangs.

♪ When I got you next to me ♪

The DJ bopped his head to the music.

♪ All night, I'll riot with you ♪

Ethan twirled Misaki round and round before stopping when she faced him, pulled her in close, then twirled her outwards then back into his arms.

Kent danced energetically with his partner- the pair facing each other, with a very little distance between them.

♪ I know you got my back ♪

♪ And you know I got you ♪

Divino had grabbed his partner by her waist and hand and was leading her, wiggling their connected hands, then they, like everyone around them, put their hands in the air as Divino screamed a "WHOO!"