𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐗

Saturday closes the door to the little, white, adjacent room softly and locks it. He quickly looks around and accidentally knocks over a candle with his slate.

"Saturday?" Dr. Kinbott says with concern. "Is everything okay? You can't hide in there for the rest of the session." he says warningly.

"I'm all right." returns the cool but slightly panicked deep voice. "Just, preparing myself for our uncomfortable journey."

He taps his slate with his large left hand. "Nail file." he says softly to the black slate.

Thing pokes out and hands him what he wants.

Saturday uses the file to unlock the lock on the window. He opens the big white-paned window and steps out onto the flat roof.

He looks over the ledge and sees the people of Jericho going about their daily lives.

Saturday flips over the ledge and slides down the drainpipe.

He could just make out the faint deep, melodic, voice of Principal Weems, still in his silver car. "On Saturday, I can do in the afternoon, sometime around four o'clock?"

He crosses the street, not looking where he was going and crashes into a man holding a cart of apples. The apples roll to the ground as his head is pulled backwards, seemingly by a supernatural force and: he has another vision.

A vision of a man driving a truck, and looking at his cellphone. It was too late when he realized.

Carts of apples roll to the floor.

Another man, a tall black one, comes out of his truck, the truck that crashed into the man with the apples, looking concerned.

Saturday pulls his head back with great force, his floppy hair coming back into position.

"Who let you out?" asks the apple-man with disdain. "You goddamn weirdo."

Saturday quickly glances at Principal Weems' car, then goes on his way.

Principal Weems didn't see what the little maid saw. She saw her Master trying to run away! There's no time to tell him, she decides, he was still on the phone! She quickly slipped out of the car and shadowed her Master.

Inside a cafe, the espresso machine whirs, hisses and explodes a pile of steam into the ceiling.

The girl behind the counter with the light brown hair and mesmerising green eyes shudders. She desperately tries to fix the machine, which only exploded more smoke.

Then, when the smoke subsides, a pale skinned boy with floppy black hair, sunken black eyes and deliciously luscious lips was standing there, in front of her.

"Holy crap!" she exclaims in surprise and fear. "Do you make a habit of scaring the hell out of people?"

"It's more of a hobby." he returns nonchalantly in his delicious deep voice.

"You go to Nevermore." she says, clearly fazed. "Didn't realize they changed up the uniform."

"I need a quad over ice." he says cooly. "It's an emergency."

The pretty girl glances away, confused. "Ah-"

"It's four shots of espresso."

"Yeah, I...I know what a quad is, but, spoiler alert, the espresso machine's having a seizure, so all we have is drip." she glances to the side making the 'drip.'

"But drip is for people who hate themselves and know their lives have no real purpose or meaning." returns the boy sharply and cooly.

The pretty girl behind the counter quickly looks apologetically towards the man making his drip.