𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐕𝐈𝐈

The kooky shop Uriah's Heap, always had an array of random items in its display windows such as: a red accordion, a woven dresser with a weird antique clock, a squirrel with a red scarf and a white shirt holding an acorn on the lower layer and a rock and roll white mouse with spiky green hair, metal ball made with chain links and a teal light on top. 

There was also a squirrel with a white cloak with a stripe of navy and white stars riding a motorcycle, a top naked man wearing sky blue shorts lifting weights, a white mouse reading a tiny newspaper, a stunned light brown squirrel with a white belly, antique wooden chairs placed haphazardly, a large metal bottle with its golden tap poking through a hole in the glass, various china and many more.

Inside, there was a luxurious golden chandelier with white crystals and various ancient looking paintings on its walls.

Uriah's Heap was like an eccentric magical shop that never had any end, when one thought they reached the end, they would see that they were in fact, far from it.

A scraggly old man with light long ginger hair and beard and blue eyes was looking intently at a shelf containing many photographic cameras and a single white alarm clock with a pink back and lettering.

He picks at a camera, examining it.

"Can I help you?" asks a deep, cheery voice. It was Ethan, with a pleasant smile on his face despite the circumstances.

The old man grabs the camera and gives Ethan a nasty scowl.

Ethan's smile rapidly disappeared and he glared back with his crystal blue eyes.

The man quickly leaves, and as Ethan notices sharply, tucks the black camera into his dirty coat, stealing it.

He's definitely a tramp. Thought Ethan with disgust.

The door opens and the bell chimes, signalling that a customer left the shop.

Ethan walks to up Ajax and Misaki, who were staring intently at a mouse wedding. The groom was a small white mouse with a black suit and a black top hat. The bride was taller than her husband and was a squirrel with a dirty grey with a white belly, holding a white flower bouquet and dressed in a long white veil and white gown.