𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐗

❝𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐠, 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧.❞

⸺ Edgar Allan Poe

☟☟☟

"UGHHHHH!" Ethan bangs his fists and head full of white-blonde hair with blue and pink highlights on his colourful bed sheets. 

"UGH! Where have you been?" he cries as Saturday enters the dorm by opening a section of the big round window with the spider web pattern. The tall, black haired boy was back from his investigation of Bianco's dormitory, and he was more than a little annoyed at the self appointed black King.

"I'm literally having a heart attack right now." he panics as he approaches his roommate.

His face was flushed and he was wearing a light yellow, orange, hot pink, medium pink and light pink sweater with matching shorts filled with coloured flowers and a hot pink shirt on the inside. He was also sporting a red apple watch.

"Yuki is in the infirmary!" he exclaims, his face full of anguish as he paces on the spot.

"What happened?" asks Saturday cooly and calmly, standing by the window.

"Garlic bread incident at dinner. He had a major allergic reaction which means he's out of the Poe Cup and I don't have a co-pilot." Ethan says all of this very quickly, his voice trembling with emotion as he continues to pace.

"It wasn't an accident. Bianco's behind it." Saturday immediately replies expressionlessly glancing at the floorboards.

"How do you know?" cries Ethan in surprise.

"Doesn't matter. You and I are going to take him down tomorrow." says Saturday, the dim lighting of their dormitory making him look deader than ever, though his obsidian eyes were shining like black stars.

"Wait. You're joining the Black Canines?" he steps forward, a bit into Saturday's space and the black floppy haired boy instinctively moves back a step. "You're willing to do that?" he asks hopefully, his tone soft, clasping his hands together. "For me?"

"I want to humiliate Bianco so badly that the bitter taste of defeat burns in his throat." says Saturday icily.

"Yeah, but mostly you're doing it because we're best mates, right?" asks the handsome werewolf carefully, now out of his sulk.

Saturday turns around to face the webbed window.

"Tell me how he keeps winning." Saturday orders.

"It's a real brain cramp. The past two years, no other boat has made it across and back without sinking." Ethan says defeatedly.