𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐕

In Principal Weems' grand office, with the two big, lit chandeliers, the flaming large gorgon designed stone fireplace, the lavish carpeting and overall grandiose design, Mortician Addams held a large navy book with both of his pale hands. The book had a golden decorative border with bold gold words that read:

NEVERMORE ACADEMY

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊

ᴄʟᴀss ᴏғ

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

The man gasps softly in delight as he lifts the book up to read it

"Our old yearbook." he says adoringly with his deep, gentle, seductive, honeyed voice as he flips it open. "I haven't laid eyes on this in over 20 years." he dragged out the word "yeeears" as he reminisced.

The man stood tall in front of Principal Weems' desk, while Lukas sat in his large, black, leather chair and leant his elbows on his smooth wooden desk.

Gomez took a seat in one of two large, black, leather chairs positioned in front of the Principal's desk while her eldest son, Saturday, stood stiffly a little ways behind and in between the two leather chairs, his lean arms at his sides.

"Such good times we had, didn't we, Lukas?" he probed gently as he lowered the large yearbook to address his once roommate.

Principal Weems' face had a slight grimace on it as he smiled somewhat forcefully. "Some of us better than others." The white-blonde Principal blinked very quickly a couple of times, as if trying to forget.

"Don't be so modest." Mortician complimented in his usual deep, whispery voice as he gave a smirk. "You always filled a room with your presence." He smiled, flashing his perfect pearly whites. "Like a stately sequoia tree." he returned his attention to the contents of his Yearbook.

Lukas didn't know whether to take it as a compliment or as a sly insult. He considered sequoia trees obnoxious.

The broad smile on his wife's face turned to a rather octopus-like expression, as she held in a whistle.

"And I guess that would make you the lumberjack." Lukas blinked rapidly with his sharp reply as he forced another smile on his face.

The air between the two men was so fiery one could roast a whole dinner.

Mortician's eyes found Lukas.'

The darkly handsome man laughed. "There's that biting sense of humour that I always adored." he teased playfully as he closed the large, thin book, pointing at Lukas.

Principal Weems' looked down as he smirked.

Saturday watched all of this with a cold, expressionless face and enough disdain to serve as the main dish in this extremely uncomfortable dinner. His Father was the only one enjoying himself, like every time he had full control of the scene.