𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐗𝐈𝐕

One of Ethan's older brothers jumps up high and snags a turquoise frisbee in his mouth. As he lands on the soft grass the other four brothers surround him and try tackling him in order to take the frisbee. The pack growls playfully a little distance away from their Father, Mother, youngest brother and his girlfriend, all sitting on tree stumps.

The spacious clearing surrounded by tall trees displaying warm autumn colours of yellow okar and auburn had those beautiful golden leaves scattered on the ground. Parents' Day was yet to be over, and all the other families were sitting in their own groups in the clearing, enjoying the day.

Ethan's family was sitting in a triangular shape around a small bonfire burning inside a small black fire pot, with Misaki sitting on Ethan's right, protectively away from his Father— Earl Sinclair. His little Mother— Mary Sinclair, was facing her husband and youngest son.

An American inspired red, blue and white checkerboard picnic mat lay unused by Mary's side while a small wooden picnic box was next to Misaki's other side, her and Ethan sitting close together, a partially drank bottle of orange juice and a small white mug sat on top.

The warm crackling fire couldn't mask the sombre air between the four.

Both Earl, dressed somewhat unkempt in black and grey fur and Ethan, sporting an all bright blue attire with a bright blue hoodie, slightly darker slim fit blue slacks and complete with a stylish blue vest, gazed at the group of Sinclair boys, as the one with the frisbee playfully rolled around on the ground littered with golden leaves.

His Mother was roasting three small marshmallows on a thin skewer.

Earl grinned pleasantly as looked around at his family, juxtaposing Ethan's anxious expression.

"Here. I brought you a gift." Earl offered his youngest son a dark envelope wrapped by a thin string with a beaming smile, extending his right arm.

"That's so sweet. You didn't have to get me anything." Ethan broke out into a grateful smile.

"I know, but I thought we got off on the wrong foot this weekend." Earl continued pleasantly, slightly furrowing his pale brows. Mary's creased brows accentuated her worried expression as she glanced at her husband nervously.

"I just want you to know that all I want is the very best for you." upon hearing his Father's words Ethan's face bloomed with happiness.

He took off the string bounding the envelope and took out the various pieces of paper inside...

The bold, capital, red word S U M M E R followed by camp greeted him.

His Father continued grinning, while a shadow fell on his own pale face.

Multiple pictures such as a powerful wolf howling in a full moon and the words:

LYCANTHROPY SUMMER CAMP

filled all those pages.

Ethan's brow wavered. "What are these?" he asked, resentment filling his deep voice.

"Brochures." Earl returned with a handsome smile, revealing his charming high cheekbone dimples. He widened his sparkling crystal blue eyes and whispered excitedly, "For summer camp."

"These aren't just ordinary summer camps." Ethan returned with worry, glancing down at the brochures. "These are camps for lycanthropy conversion."

Earl tilts his head to the side ever so slightly. "Oh, no need to be dramatic, Ethan."

"You want to send me to conversion therapy for werewolves?" The boy's voice was filled with hurt as his Mother worriedly looked down onto her half roasted marshmallows.