𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐗𝐈𝐈

"Goo Goo Muck" by The Cramps was playing brightly on the dance floor.

♪ When the sun goes down ♪

♪ And the moon comes up ♪

Saturday, who was glaring icily down at Taylor, starts dancing, the pair in the centre of the dark, frosty dance floor. Dancing and clamouring students surrounded them, none of them took any notice of the Black Devil and his partner.

He moved his broad shoulders slightly.

♪ I turn into a teenage goo goo muck ♪

The tall brooding boy in black swung his arms one by one on top of his head, while also swinging his head dramatically, his soft black curls fluttering ever so slightly.

Still glaring scorchingly at Taylor, who was in front of him, he lowered his hands down to his side.

The pale lights made him look like a true grim reaper- his black hair and obsidian eyes were dark but had some shine, and his ivory skin looked pasty. 

He turned away from Taylor and walked off some distance.

♪ Yeah, I cruise through the city ♪

♪ And I roam the streets ♪

He lifted a lean, black sleeved arm, creating an acute angle, straightened it as he flung it down and repeated that action with both arms, alternatingly.

He threw his arms wildly back and forth, one after the other, as his head also followed that action, throwing it back and down, while still glaring at Taylor through the corner of his eye.

He then threw both his long, lean arms high in front of him, along with kicks with his long legs.

♪ Looking for something ♪  

♪ That is nice to eat ♪  

After repeating that move of throwing his arms and kicking his legs, he started to shuffle-jump to the side as he lifted his arms so they were straight across his broad chest, and moved them side to side, his head turning side to side also.

♪ You better duck ♪

Saturday ducked dramatically, flinging his pale head upwards.

Taylor frowned, losing sight of him.

♪ When I show up ♪

Saturday's large pale hand flutters behind her bare shoulder and taps it quickly. She turns her head to his shiver-inducing touch...

♪ The goo goo muck ♪

To see her date glaring icily sideways down at her, to which she had to admit, she was really digging.

She grins at him, while he glares back.

The breathtakingly handsome Principal Weems looks on, smiling at his students enjoying the dance from the side of the great hall.

Saturday once again turns away from his date, and walks a little distance away.

♪ I'm the night headhunter ♪

♪ Looking for some head ♪

He grabs onto the long tails of his elegant tuxedo and dramatically swings it back and forth as he takes a few steps while leaning slightly backwards.

Then he lets go of his tuxedo and wiggles his long, lean black sleeved arms in front of him and Taylor up and down like an octopus.

Justin and Lucas, who were not presently dancing, looked admiringly at Saturday, who was stealing the dance floor with his bizarre but eye-catching moves.