𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐈

Saturday stands unmoving, with his black slate in one hand, his obedient maid standing by his side, her head bowed, her hands clasped low in front of her, her silky waist length black hair back in her usual two long braids, which she always places in front of her shoulders. She had her pretty, white rectangular bag, with a pale pink cherry blossom design, in her hands, which Master Mortician had picked out for her as always.

 She had her pretty, white rectangular bag, with a pale pink cherry blossom design, in her hands, which Master Mortician had picked out for her as always

They were on one of the neatly trimmed patches of grass next to the fountain with the tall blackened dead tree in its centre, the patches separated by a thin layer of lined stone, as the other Nevermore students were chattering on other patches of...

They were on one of the neatly trimmed patches of grass next to the fountain with the tall blackened dead tree in its centre, the patches separated by a thin layer of lined stone, as the other Nevermore students were chattering on other patches of grass. He was holding open a large file in his large pale hands and intently scanning its contents.

How well do we really know our parents?

The tall, pale, lean, brooding boy in black was reading a beige coloured police file, the paper inside it slightly ivory with age. It was the file given to him by Taylor on the night of the Harvest Festival. After the hectic and unpredictable evening prior (the Rave'N) the young boy was more than glad to be doing something that he had more or less more control over. Or so he thought... 

Take my mother.

The top right of the file read: 

ARREST REPORT

ᴊᴇʀɪᴄʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʏ sʜᴇʀɪғғ's ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ

The file's information were separated into three main rows:

ARRESTEE INFORMATION

ARREST INFO.

NARRATIVE

With the labels in red.

The paper had the Jericho County badge on the top left. And directly under the black box of the title, in the 'ARRESTEE INFORMATION' row, read: Name (Last, First, Middle) the name Gomez Addams was hurriedly scribbled in that box, followed with all her other information under it. The writer had used a navy pen for all the handwritten information.