𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈

"Holy shit! Saturday Addams is going to the Rave'N." Ethan exclaims shamelessly as the boys stand in their respective half of the dorm, facing each other but not crossing over.

Ethan's side was decorated with an explosion of bright colours and drapes, with his multicoloured cellophane shining bright, coloured shadows onto his side of the wooden floor. 

Saturday's side was subdued and simplistic, his side of the spiderweb window was black and white, and the white light shone big white and thin black shadows on his floor. A simple black music stand was near the large, round window, with a small black violin leaning on the wooden frame that acted like a large tent-like cover for his single large sofa and tall lamp next to it. 

Both sides had it, though Ethan's was decorated vibrantly with a lot of colourful drapes and under his was a bedside desk with a chair and a lamp on top, among various other strange things, and the top half of his colourful bed.

"My whole world is tilted!" the young werewolf exclaims, jumping up and down slightly in excitement.

"You know what you need?" Ethan asks the sour boy eagerly.

"A bullet to the head?" Saturday replies coldly and sarcastically, his posture immaculate.

The silhouette of the two tall and lean boys clearly showed that Ethan was just a bit taller than Saturday.

"A suit." the young werewolf says, a huge grin on his face.

"I already have one." his roommate replied curtly.

Ethan's smile rapidly disappeared, to be replaced by a concerned frown. "Not the one you showed up here in!" he quickly glances down at Saturday before his crystal blue eyes caught shining obsidian ones again.

"That thing was a fashion emergency not even lightning could resuscitate." Ethan emphasised scoldingly. 

Saturday looks to the side, his lean arms crossed at his broad chest, not meeting Ethan's gaze. He had thought that suit was elegant.

"Thing, back me up here." the young white-blonde werewolf looks toward's Saturday's music stand, filled with scores. Saturday looked too, a sharp glare that told Thing silently to not insult his favourite suit.

Thing gave a thumbs up to Ethan, then flattens himself again on the top of the paper.

Saturday kept his piercing eyes on the severed hand.

"You need something that screams," the brooding, floppy, black haired boy turns his face towards his roommates. "First date. Stand back, bastards! I have arrived!" Ethan exclaims dramatically, his palms out in front of him to emphasise his point.

Saturday stood, with his arms crossed at his chest, unmoving.

"And I know just the place!" Ethan blurts excitedly, smiling and flashing his perfect pearly whites.

☟☟☟

Saturday glared at the shop's display windows in front of him.

"What kind of dystopian hellscape is this?" the boy asked, his deep, silky voice laced with disdain.

The pair had gone into Jericho town to find Rave'N suits.

In front of him was a flamboyant shop, with light brown frames, two big display windows, a white, light blue and dark blue vertically striped frilly banner and a light blue framed door, with tiny fake red roses on a vine surrounding the door frame. It had a kooky black and white sign on the door that read: OPEN. The shop was 'Male Secrets' of number 44.

But the most repulsive thing to Saturday was the clothing on display inside. In front of draping red rose vines and in between big paper flowers in colours of red, pastel purple, baby pink and violet were multiple extremely flamboyant suits and dress shoes, pale pink, crimson, pastel purple, sky blue. The theme reminds one of pop art and anime and was just right up Ethan's alley, but definitely not Saturday's.

"Our first roomie shopping spree~!" Ethan exclaimed excitedly next to Saturday, both boys holding their respective slates in hand, Saturday with his black one and Ethan with his sky blue one.

"The dance committee's suggesting all white to match the theme, but that's not gonna with us." Ethan says decisively, furrowing his white-blonde eyebrows. Saturday looks toward the side, avoiding as much of the disastrous colour bomb as possible.

"I have more pressing business than to worry about a suit for a dance I don't want to attend." replied Saturday coldly and curtly, he turned to the side, and Ethan mirrored his actions.

"But I thought we were bonding." the young white-blonde werewolf, with blue, pink and now a bit of purple highlights in his hair says, disappointed, with a frown on his pale face.

There was a pause, as the laughter of students filled the silence.

"I feel I'll only slow you down." the brooding boy states matter-of-factly, his dark aura standing out from the vibrant theme.

Three Nevermore boys in their navy and black uniforms walk up the steps of the trendy shop excitedly.

"You're a gazelle. I'm a wounded fawn." Saturday turns his head to look at the boys going in. "Cut me loose and go run with the pack." he states simply.

Ethan repeatedly looks from his roommate to the shop. "Are you sure?" the young werewolf asks uncertainly.

Saturday gives a slight nod. That was enough to send his roommate bounding into the shop.

Saturday walks down the main street, leading from the big white church, and passes by the kooky shop: Uriah's Heap, when Thing taps his shoulder frantically and points at the big display window.

"I'm going to see Galpin. I'm not stop-" he catches sight of an elegant black tuxedo in the big window, and runs out of words.

The door chimes ring, and Saturday turns his head slightly towards the noise, his obsidian eyes zoning in on the figure.

"Hi Saturday." Dr. Kinbott greets pleasantly with a smile, flashing his pearly white teeth. The man was wearing a pure white overcoat with a grey turtleneck underneath, he had his pale hands in his pockets.

The Dr. steps up beside his patient, looking at the elegant black tuxedo, with its gold decorations glittering in the crystal chandelier's light.

"That tuxedo will certainly turn some heads." the man says, as Saturday stood unmoving, facing him. He looks at his patient. The boy glances down sideways at the concrete before his dark obsidian eyes meet his Dr.'s.

"Are you collecting more exotic trinkets for your office?" the brooding boy asks cooly, his eyes darting sideways on the word "exotic".

"Those are souvenirs from my travels." Dr. Kinbott corrects, motioning with his head full of fluffy blonde hair. The grey sky beyond giving only a bleak light, just right for Saturday's taste.

"That's how I step outside of my comfort zone." he moves his hands inside his white pockets as he nods again. "Speaking of which, are you going to the Rave'N this weekend?" the man asks innocently, but the dance only reminded the boy of who he was not going with, as he again, felt that sharp pierce in his broad chest. 

When did I first feel it? This weakness? The boy asked himself for what seemed like the infinite time. He couldn't put his finger on it. It was elusive, pathetic, a sign of weakness. He was hard, emotionless and immaculate. He couldn't stand it, yet it was there, always gnawing at him from the inside out.

Saturday looked back hard and cold. "I'm not required to answer your questions out in the wild, am I?" the boy challenged, the strings of wind fluttering strands of his floppy black hair.

"I look forward to talking all about it at our next session." Dr. Kinbott says encouragingly, giving the boy a warm smile.

Saturday turns away from him and stalks away, black slate firmly in hand, as the man takes one last look at the elegant tuxedo and he too, goes on with his business.

☟☟☟