𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"When Rowan showed me this, it confirmed my greatest fear." says the handsome, lean, tall, black haired, obsidian eyed, pale skinned boy as he places the prophecy page onto the bed, Thing holding it down with his long fingers.

"That I'm going to be responsible for something terrible. Not good terrible, like Ivan. Bad terrible. And I can't let that happen." he finishes darkly, intrigued.

Thing slides his fingers off the page.

"That's why I need to find out the truth." continues Saturday in his deep delicious but cold voice.

Thing gently taps the large, white, black nail polished hand, placed on the drawing.

"Breathe a word of this to anyone and I will end you." the pale boy warned menacingly.

Thing crawls cautiously away from Saturday's flat hand.

☟☟☟

The next time that Saturday and Misaki went to beekeeping club they brought a very reluctant Ethan.

"If Weems comes sniffing around, keep your distance, look grim, and don't say a word." orders Saturday while Ethan put his veiled hat on.

"Payback is going to be a bastard." the tall, white-blonde boy says defiantly to Saturday.

"I'd expect nothing less." he returns coldly and curtly.

He then turns to Eugene, who was putting on his white gloves.

"Blab and I will squeeze you like a honeycomb." he says coldly.

"Snitches get stung." agreed the young beekeeper. "It's hive code. Besides, I should be thanking you. This is the most people I've ever had in the shed. Other than bees."

"Shocking." came the deep, curt reply, as Saturday looks down at the shorter, tan boy.

"I always thought werewolves were so cool and manly." Eugene confesses, pushing up his thick black rimmed glasses.

"The chance that Ethan will ever hang out with you is less than 1%." says Saturday silkily.

"So I've still got a shot? Yes!" exclaims Eugene excitedly, grinning widely, showing his braces.

"Kochō, come." Saturday orders the silent maid as he grabs her by the hand and pulls her out of the shed.

Ethan looks longing after the petite girl.

Eugene picks up his white, veiled hat and approaches Ethan.

"In ancient times, honey was used to treat wounds and in sacrificial burial rites." he briefs, while Ethan looks slightly nauseous. "Cleopatra was rumoured to bathe in honey. Gave her skin a luminous glow. You ever taken a honey bath?" Eugene asks.

Ethan gives Eugene a horrified look. "I just don't wanna get stung." he confesses quickly, his deep voice giving slight tremors.

"The key is to remain calm. Bees detect fear, but you don't need to worry. Because I have a very big smoker, and I handle it like a pro." Eugene brags. "Would you like to see it?"

Ethan sighs exasperatedly, holding onto the white fabric of his veiled hat.

☟☟☟

Saturday stalks through the gloomy forest slowly with Misaki in his wake.

They hear a grunt in the distance and Saturday and Misaki turn their heads to look.

Suddenly, Misaki is pulled behind a large tree by a pair of hands, one gagging her and the other on her slim waist. She didn't even get time to scream.

Saturday immediately turns his head around, floppy black hair moving in the chilly wind and forcefully grabs the thin arms of the assaulter, prying them off his maid.