Chapter 2

~Avi's POV~

"Oh Avi we are getting SMASHED tonight." Gee says as we get ready, we're already having pre-drinks and I'm currently sat on her sink as she does my eye makeup. I cannot understand how people do eye makeup, yet Gee can so I force her to do mine. Don't get me wrong, I lovee doing makeup and getting ready, but eye makeup? Yeah that stuff is beyond me.

Gee was already ready. She was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. She had long, straight, light brown hair with a few subtle blonde baby lights, golden brown eyes, a tall, thin frame, long eyelashes, somewhat thin eyebrows, wide lips, small nose, upturned features, she really was beautiful.

"Ooh I like this song." I say as 'Danza Kuduro' begins to play out of Gee's phone, that song was the first one we heard when we first moved here, I fell in love with song ever since.
"I know you do, you're constantly singing it." she says making me grin as she moves her brush into a new colour.

"So who're the other two we're going with?" I ask as she moves onto my left eye. "Oh, Bianca and Jasmi-" "OH FOR GODS SAKE GEE" I yell "Woah, woah calm down sweetheart, we're doing eye makeup here." She says as she goes back to doing what she was doing before.
"I can't stand them! They remind me of Kristen." I complain "Ughh I have work tomorrow as well, I'm gonna be so hungover."
"Oh stop complaining. Besides, what's so bad about B and J?" "Haha BJ." I laugh and Gee just looks at me like I'm stupid, stopping the eye makeup. "I'm sorry, continue." She resumes the eye makeup.

"I don't know, just last time we went out with them they looked at me like I was a piece of-" I say as I take a swig of whatever drink Gee got us as she gets another shade from her pallet. "I just felt like a complete idiot, and they were just a bit rude to be honest."
"That's probably because you got so drunk you threw up on their rug and passed out in their kitchen when we went back to theirs babe." she laughs.
"No, before that!" I say laughing at the memory. Bitches deserved it, the rug didn't.

"DON'T MOVE!" She yells and I quickly apologise. "I'm on the last bit."
She starts to concentrate and sticks out her tongue to the side. "You look like a giraffe." "Shut up." "Okay."

A few moments of silence later Gee pipes up.

"Okay you're done!" She says excitedly, tapping her brush on the side of her palette as she puts it away. I look at myself in her mirror and wow, I'm genuinely shocked, I haven't got dressed up to go out in such a long time since my new job, this is a change and quite frankly I like it.

My usual wavy black hair was done in a bouncy blowout style, my tanned skin was glowing with the help of bronzer and highlighter and my green, almond shaped eyes were looking nicer than ever thanks to the silver sparkly eye shadow Gee had done which also had a hint of a nude looking pink, plus mascara and a little bit of winged eyeliner, done flawlessly. I also had some gloss on my plump lips with a little sparkle glistening through, but now too much.

I wore a short, silver, sparkly dress on which had spaghetti straps paired with a thin subtle silver necklace. My heels were mainly black with a silver sparkly strap just above my ankle and I wore a small black shoulder bag with silver chains and a black handle, simple but it looked beautiful.

"Yep, girl you're stunning, I've told you this for years." She says, getting her things together ready to leave.
"Um excuse me, the first thing you called me was an ugly hoe then threw a piece at bread at me." I remind her. She pauses for a few second.
"We all say things we don't mean now lets go you beauty!" she exclaims as she frantically pushes me out the door with my phone still blasting music as we leave her apartment, getting a strange look from her old neighbour. We go outside and a cab to wherever on earth we're going.

-Neymar-

"I can't believe we're doing this when we have training tomorrow! It's like staying up late on a school night!" Leo says as he rubs his hands together, appearing after entering the car. Me and Dani HAD to pick him up because he ended up at the wrong place 3 times so now we were late, it was now 9:15 and we were meant to be here by 8.