Chapter 54

told you i'd be more consistent 😉😉

~Avi~

"Ughh Av please delete that photo!" Neymar groans, walking with me through the airport whilst he was pushing Davi on one of the suitcases.
"You really think I'm ever going to delete this!?" I laugh, looking at the photo of him and Lionel snuggled together in the hammock. "Awh! Just look at both of your faces." I zoom into the photo. He looks over to the now zoomed in photo, not looking happy.
"Avi please I'll do anything!" He pleads.
"And where's the fun in that!?" I cackle. "You should see the one's Antonella has!"
"Ughhh, I'm never going in that stupid thinking hammock again." He mutters.
"I think you should use it and think about yours and Lionel's relationship." I giggle, more than amused with this ongoing thing me and Antonella have begun.

"BACK TO URUGUY!!"
"BACK TO COLUMBIA!"

"Well, there they are." I laugh at the excited voices coming from close by. We walk a little further before we're met with complete and utter chaos. There were kids running around being chased by their parents, or in a few cases being chased themselves; either way, it was nothing new for the team.

"Here they are!" I hear Antonella's voice say, catching our attention.
"Hey!" My face lights up some more, immediately going over to her and pulling her into a hug seen as though it would be a while until we see each other in person again.
"Ughh I'm going to miss you!" She laughs.
"I'm going to miss you!" I hug her tighter. "I'm so sorry I'm leaving you with Lionel..." I apologise, cracking her up.
"I've done about 20 so far, hopefully I'll be okay." We laugh together, until we see the hammock huggers.

"Well well well." Lionel looks to Neymar with his arms crossed. "And this is where we depart. Brother." Lionel speaks dramatically, like he was in a movie or something.
"Indeed." Neymar matches Lionel. Me and Antonella just look at each other, more than amused at the little grudge the two had between each other since we caught them out. "Well one thing I can guarantee in the time we're gone, is that I'm sure I'll have a better holiday than you, in Brazil, the best country around." Neymar challenges Lionel.
"Oh really?" Lionel raises his eyebrows. "That's cocky." He looks at him sternly. They both narrow their eyes at each other, having a little stand off for a moment, however it really wasn't much longer because a after few moments, they both cave their mini feud once it dawns on them they won't see each other for a few weeks. Their expressions quickly divert into very upset ones at the same time followed by them wrapping each other into a much needed hug.

"Idiots." Me and Antonella laugh at the two.
"So where's everyone going?" I ask her, looking around at the frolicking team all over the place.
"Well, Marc and Sergi are finally going on their holiday to Australia." Antonella explains. I smile to myself, I remember them telling me all about it when they came to Italy with me.
"Umm, Coach Luis is going to Iceland." She recalls.
"Iceland?" I tilt my head to the side.
"Blue lagoon." She clarifies.
"Ah right." That makes all the sense in the world.

"Rafinha and Linda have gone to Portugal-" She carries on explaining where everyone was going.
"Rafinha and Linda!!?" I repeat. I look over to Neymar who must've heard, because he had lifted his head up from his and Lionel's hug and over to me, remembering what we witnessed together. Since when were they back together!?
"What? Are the care homes cheaper there or something?" Neymar asks Antonella out of shock.
"Spray tans too apparently, I mean, have you seen Cristiano?" Lionel scoffs, crossing his arms and looking away.
"I thought you got over your little... crisphobia thingy?" I question what went wrong with his journey.
"Firstly, it was never a phobia! Let's just clear that up." He claims looks between me, Neymar and Antonella. We each give one another a knowing look. It was definitely a phobia. "But he liked that photo of me with the cycling glasses on." He explains. I bite the inside of my cheek, trying not to let a laugh slip out. "He had the audacity to tag me in it! Publicly! With three laughing emojis, three!" He emphasises. "If that's not an aimed attack, I don't know what is. So I've changed my mind." He looks away. Me and Antonella just face each other, laughing and shaking our heads at the man.