Chapter 9

~2 WEEKS LATER~

~Avi~

"Ugh I can't be bothered." I mutter under my breath, sorting out the clothes in the store for my job. I put some shirts on the coat hangers; folding some others, just like I've been doing for the past three hours or so. It's not even like we've had many customers today as well, it's been a really slow day and quite frankly, everything was dragging.
It's been about two weeks since I last saw Neymar and to be honest, my life was pretty much the exact same, absolutely boring as hell. Only this time, I'm married of course, but really, it hasn't made a difference whatsoever day to day.

Well, I say that, but the only thing that is different than a couple of weeks ago is the fact I keep on getting added to multiple group chats, filled with immature boys trying to get me to come to training to see my 'beloved husband'. I don't know what Neymar's friends; teammates, whatever they are, want with me, but I think they find it hilarious because of how annoyed Neymar gets so here I am, in the middle of it all yet again.

Also, I noticed I was getting followed by plenty of accounts, and getting plenty of messaged and comments on my posts of people recognising me being associated with them, and especially after most of them are now following me on Instagram, but again, I just chose to ignore it and not answer any questions so this all stays as private as it can for all of our sakes.

I look around; no one was in here at the moment and there wasn't any more clothes that needed putting away, so I check my phone, seeing a quick message from Gee. A photo of her, Bianca and Jasmine out shopping to be exact. I just roll my eyes at Bianca's stupid face before sending a photo back of me in the shop. However, I suddenly get a notification at the top of my screen.

Family Guy named the new group 'A Christmas Carol'

Xavi left the groupchat

Iniesta left the groupchat

Dani 😝: Um bye then

Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior: Leo why is this chat a thing and why is it called A Christmas Carol?

Family Guy: Cos ur Scrooge LOL 🤣👌

Prique: Who taught this guy how to use emojis

Family guy: #newyearnewme 🕺🎉

Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior: Was the new group really necessary Leo?

Family Guy: Yuh! Some1 made u admin so u kept removing ur #wyfe4lyfe😡

Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior: Leo I beg you stop with that name

Prique: Whats with the numbers?

Family Guy: New times Pique, ur 2old2 understand 👴

Prique: 🖕

Family Guy: 😲

Sergi: hey guys! what's with the new groupchat?

Family Guy: Fiddlesticks! I forgot I added him #learnfromurmistakes 😔

Sergi was removed from the groupchat