Chapter 23

A few weeks later

~Avi~

"Yeah, when she saw the tweet the Leo put out, she was so confused!" Shakira explains which just makes me and Antonella start laughing at the thought of Beyonce reading Leo's tweet he sent out as part of the boys' plan.
We're all currently waiting in a café in the stadium just waiting for the boys to be done with getting changed and ready to come back.
We would've waited in the usual place, just kind of lingering around, but it was so crowded seen as though it's been a much more important game than the last few so we came here instead with the kids, and to be honest, I think we've all decided this is out new waiting spot from now on, because as well, the food here; banging.

"She would've been." I laugh at the thought of poor Beyonce. 
"Isn't your dad an idiot?" Antonella says down to Thiago who she's gently bouncing on her knee making him start giggling at the thought of Leo.
"Not as a big of an idiot as my husband." Shakira exhales, shaking her head. "You'd think after two kids now he would know how to change a nappy." She rolls her eyes.
"Can he still not?" I laugh, looking down to Davi briefly who's completely fast asleep on me.
"What's dad like when he changes Sasha?" She asks Milan on her knee who just puts a big thumbs down and does a fart noise with his mouth, telling us everything we need to know.
"Oh dear." We laugh. 

"How are you all setting?" Antonella asks her about the new addition to her family.
"Pretty well actually. Sasha's sleeping more through the night now, so that's a good thing." She smiles. "But Gerard, he doesn't like me singing to him in the middle of the night, but personally, I think it gets him to sleep." She shrugs.
"You'll have to try Dani and Adriano's playlist instead, then he'll be grateful for your singing." I suggest which makes her laugh.
"I'm using that thank you." She laughs.
"No worries." I chuckle.

"Birth scares me though, I don't know how you two did it." I shiver at the thought.
"Really?" They both ask at the same time, both with the same expression.
"Um yeah!" I say obviously. "Like how does that come out of that?" I ask, representing the size difference with my hands. "Plus I've watched one born every minute." I widen my eyes, thinking about the screams and and crying projecting out the TV giving me nightmares when I was younger, and even now to be honest.
"Oh they soo overexaggerate!" They both say at the same time looking at each other then to me.
"Do they?" I ask the professionals.
"Yeah definitely." Antonella tells me.
"Trust me, when you have kids one day you'll know." Shakira laughs.
"Oh god don't make me think of that." I laugh with her.
"You don't want kids?" Shakira asks surprised, probably shocked because of the way she sees me and Davi together,
"Oh no, definitely one day, just I'm twenty one now-" 

"You're twenty one!!?" She asks, sitting up and jerking her head forward, cutting me off with her shock; her eyes almost popping out their sockets.
"Yeah." I laugh, leaning back into my chair a little.
"Oh my god I'm thirty eight, you two must think- oh my god." She cuts herself off, completely baffled with my age. "You're just a baby yourself."
"What?" I laugh at her.
"I don't know, I just didn't realise you were that young." She admits. "You're so good with kids though." She seems shocked looking at me and Davi.
"I don't really know how to be honest." I admit. "Just this little guy is an absolute angel." I say looking down at a sleeping Davi who's very gently snoring.
"Aww." Shakira coos at us both before her attention focuses somewhere else.

"Oh here they are." She looks up from me and Davi to behind us where the others are. We turn around and see the team all changed with their things, greeting all their families, all looking shattered.
"Awh look at them all tired." Antonella laughs at the groggy looking boys who're now making their ways over to us.
"Hey guys." We say to them as they come over.
"Meh." Hey all grunt in response, despite their win.

"Hello you!" Leo says in a perky mood, different from the others, picking up Thiago and giving Antonella a kiss.
"Hey you two." Gerard says, going over to Shakira and Milan greeting them with a hug.

"Hey." I smile to Neymar as he now comes over to us.
"Hey." He smiles back looking at me and Davi, a look which I can't exactly make out across his face.
"He's been out as soon as the game ended." I clarify, looking down to Davi who is passed out cold on me. I don't blame him, it was a night match.
"Aw." He says, stroking his head softly before holding the side of my face, his thumb on my jaw, lifting it up, making me look up to him. "I'm still taking you home right?" He asks casually.
"Oh, um, yeah." I say quickly at his choice of action.
"Okay lets go then." He smiles like he didn't do anything, before putting his hand on my back, leading me down the right way so I don't get lost.
"Bye everyone!" We both say to the others who are also starting to leave too.
"Bye you two!" They return before going their ways.