Chapter 45

Shit! My finger slipped again!! What a shame!! A well longer chapter too, damn it! 🙄

~Back outside~

"You know Darron, you have a really nice garden." Sergi compliments the man, looking around at the green sight around the back.
"Yeah, for an ogre, I expected you to live in a swamp." Marc adds on the end, causing the rest of the crew to stifle a laugh at his comment.
"Shut it Bartra." Dario snarls, becoming more than impatient with the boys he was guarding, his only mission being to make sure more than one of them doesn't enter the house.

"He knows your last name!" Sergi whispers loudly to Marc.
"Definitely a fan." Gerard nods, looking at Dario who was glaring at him.
"No no, a fan is too cheep for this man remember, he has a Bentley, definitely an air conditioner." Suarez contributes.
"Oooh, yeah, definitely Dyson!" Marc adds before turning to Dario. "Speaking of conditioner, what do you use? Pantene?" Marc asks Dario, inspecting his hair.
"That explains the build up, maybe you should use head and shoulders!" Sergi comments, riling up Dario further, but he speaks again. "Personally I'm a pureology man."
"Is that the purple one?" Marc whispers to Sergi.
"Yeah!" Sergi whispers back.
"I'm more of a Redken man." Marc reveals.
"That's how you get your quiff!?" Sergi gasps.
"Yeah! It's really good!" Marc smiles.

"Red-ken you all shut up!?" Dario snaps.
"That was a good one I can't lie." Sergi whispers.
"I think I'll use that from now on." Marc whispers back.

"Do you ever stop speaking like that!?" Gerard asks Dario.
"He's like a snapping turtle." Suarez stifles a laugh, earning a few questionable looks at the irony, but regardless, Dario speaks again.
"Listen here, I'm only letting you here to wait for Messi then you're out." He growls at them.
"I take it back, I've got eyes on a dog." Marc says whipping his hand binoculars back out.

"Fuck all of you, I'm going back inside." Dario spits before turning around, storming back inside. All the crew look at each other wondering what they do, until they all realise they should probably follow.

~Avi~

"Leo please!" I cry out. "Please whatever you do, do not tell him!" I begin to panic, realising what on earth will happen if he finds out he laid his hands on me.
"Avi!" Leo says. "This man- he's abusive!" He emphasises.
"Lionel, you don't understand!" I say to him.
"Why are you with him!?" He asks but I could only think of one thing.
"Lionel please just do not tell him!" I ask again, not wanting him to know.
"Wh-" He questions.
"Please!" I persist.

"Just tell me now why won't you leave!?" He asks again.
"Leo you won't get it." I try to say through the tears glazing over my eyes.
"You need to explain because there isn't much more time!" He says but I look at him confused which he picks up on. "Do you know what month it is?" He asks me.
"June?" I question it's significance.
"Yes! What happens in June?" He asks me incredibly vaguely.
"I don't fucking know! Pride month!?" I question.
"Well yes!" He confirms. "But Avi it's been 6 months!" He says seriously. I frown a little trying to think of the significance of 6 months but then I come to the realisation of what would happen. I go to say something back, but suddenly we hear a swarm of footsteps enter the room causing my eyes to widen.

"Are you both done?" Dario asks, entering the room with the boys behind him, oblivious to what Leo had clocked, instantly causing my blood to feel like it ran cold. I look at Leo who was glaring right at Dario, then back to Dario who was glaring right back at Leo. "What did you do?" He asks Leo, practically staring into his soul as he notices the atmosphere.

"What did I do!?" Leo laughs. "What did you do more like!?" He fires back.
"Am I missing something?" Sergi asks.
"I always miss something I just try to pretend I get it." Marc sighs.
"Yeah, well try harder!" Gerard scolds the man.