Chapter 18

THIS IS A MUCHHH SMALLER CHAPTER TODAY, JUST A STINKY FILLER BUT YEA
HOPE YOU ENJOY NONETHELESS!!

~Neymar~

"RIGHT!" The furious voice of Coach bellows from literally right in front of us.
Oh I can't be bothered with this today.

It's the day after the party, and to put things straight, we're all fucked. Like, completely fucked.
Not as bad as New Years, but still. The majority of us who decided to drink far too much than we should've last night, let out a wave of wines due to the pure noise of Coach's yelling; our headaches clearly making this ten times harder than it needed to be.

"Seen as though you want to all go out and get drunken out of your minds, YET AGAIN!" He emphasises as he looks at us one by one who're all bunched up near him, just listening to what he has to say. "We're all going to play my favourite game." He stops in his tracks, placing his hands on his hips; his face now falling into a smug smile.

"Coach don't tell-" Rafinha begins but then gets interrupted by Coach's yelling.
"SHIRTS VERSUS SKINS!!" He announces as loud as he could, extremely happy at our suffering.
"NOOOO!" A wave of groans let out again followed by many voices, protesting at his decision.

"It's literally February coach! I think my nipples might fall off, I don't do well in the cold..." Sergi mumbles holding onto his moobs, looking down at them.
"Well maybe you should call the POLICE to try to find them if they do Roberto, I'm sure Bartra is free after this session!" Coach yells back to Sergi, who just looks down, appearing a little bit embarrassed, just like Marc also, who looks off into the distance behind him to hide his face.

"I'm sure Leo can stitch them back on for you afterwards." I pat Sergi on the shoulder as I walk past him on the way to our normal formation when playing this barbaric game.
Speaking of Leo, he isn't even here today, he's been let off big time! Well, it is to go to the baby scan, but still!

"You want our tops off?? I don't know, that sounds a bit dodgy coach-"
"Maybe it'll air out all the alcohol still lingering in your system Alves!" He snaps back to a very unhappy Dani. I just loudly stifle a laugh at him which catches his attention, making him smack me on the back of the head for laughing at Coach's response at him.
"Oh you dickhead." I groan, laughing a little bit, holding my head which was already aching like a bitch. Dani just begins evilly laughing at me, realising what he's done' all until his own headache catches up to him. "Ha!" I point to him and now his suffering.
"Oh shu-"

"ENOUGH! Everyone in a line now!" Coach demands angrily, cutting us all off. We all jog to the line we go to stand on as fast as we can, pushing each other out of the way, each of us trying to get to the first place where Coach will start because he ALWAYS starts with shirts.

"Geri leave! You're in my spot!" Sergi yells to Gerard who was stood in the middle of the line in sergi's usual placement every single time we get this punishment.
"You're a skin every time there! I'm in your spot so you can be a shirt!" He yells back dumbfounded, however, it's too late because Sergi has already removed him from his spot.

"Luis move!" I say to him as soon as I see him making his way next to Adriano, before very gently moving him out of my way, so I can place myself next to Adriano and be a beautiful shirt for today, all nice and warm with minimal worries.
However, for some reason due to my light push, he ends up on the floor, rolling around like he's trying to get a free kick.
Am I really that influential?

"Coach!!" He yells out but gets ignored by our careless coach. "COACH!!" He yells out again even louder, trying to catch his attention.
"These kids." He mutters holding the bridge of his nose before looking back up. "WHAT!!" Coach yells back to him, peaking over the line of us to see him, frowning when he spots the fish out of water on the floor.
"He should be a skin just for that!!" He complains from the floor, holding onto his knee and pointing to me. I just make my way next to Adriano, laughing at a suffering Suarez behind me as I watch him.