Chapter 28

Super short chapter today! But it's better to split them up here I think <33

~Avi~

"So you've got enough clothes? Enough toiletries? You've got your charger, headphones and everything?" Antonella goes through her checklist she made on her phone for me before I board the plane.
"Yes, yes, yes yes and yes." I go through the list, thinking of everything we had packed either together or on my own.
"Sunscreen?" She asks for the 10th time today.
"Of course." I laugh at the thing she's been insisting I bring, even though it's not even as hot as here in Barcelona usually.

"Oh I'm going to miss you!" She turns off her phone, wrapping me into a hug as we sit on the seats, just waiting to board.
"I'm going to miss you!" I say back to her, hugging her.
"Oh please text like every day." She says.
"Of course I will!" I smile, before I catch glance of two men who we've been waiting on, both for some reason looking like a right state, like they'd been crying?

"Oh, here they are." I say to Antonella, making us break the hug and face them, but they're just looking down at the floor looking really quite upset.
"Hey you two-" Antonella says to them, but pauses, registering the two and what they appear they've been doing.
"Wait have you both been crying?" She asks them. "What are you crying over?" She questions, but I just start laughing at them both.

"It's not funny Avi." Neymar says. "You obviously wouldn't understand because a, you have no sense in music." He begins making me drop my jaw ever so slightly. "and b, you're NOT a directioner so you wouldn't understand."
"Right..." I respond, trying not to laugh any more to avoid any more musical slander.
"And what about you?" Antonella now questions her husband.
"Don't. Just don't." He puts his hand up, rejecting her question.

"Well, I had a problem with the plane so I had to change my ticket-" I begin to explain to them which clearly was the wrong thing to say because they both look up with wide eyes.
"DON'T!" They both say at the same time.
"Huh?" I question, confused as to what I just said.
"Just don't." Leo exhales.
"Okay..." I say, still very confused.

"So yeah, I'll be leaving like now." I say which makes Neymar snap his head up from the floor.
"Wait now!?" He asks before looking at Leo who's looking at him with wide eyes.
"Umm, 20 minutes actually." I check my phone.
"I thought you were leaving at 12?" Leo asks, looking to me, then back to Neymar.

"I thought you were leaving tomorrow!" Neymar realises. "The 26th, todays only the 25th!?"
"I was supposed to, but then the tickets were all wrong, I had to change mine." I say again, for some reason causing Leo to sniff a little.

"We literally told you both." Antonella reminds them. "Why else would we all be at an airport today?" She asks them.
"Um, I don't know?" Leo questions.
"Last minute holiday?" Neymar suggests.
"Wait so it isn't a last minute holiday?" Leo asks.
"No!" Antonella responds obviously making Leo and Neymar look at each other yet again.

"Oh no!" Neymar says.
"Poor Marc and Sergi are going to be crushed." Leo sighs, instantly making me and Antonella look at each other, then back to them.

"Don't tell me you told-"
"Well we just assumed!!" Leo defends.
"You think we would all be going on a holiday the day before she leaves?" Antonella asks Leo.
"Maybe!?" He responds. "You know, like a last day party?"
"Oh my lord." She face palms.

"So you've told Marc and Sergi they're coming?" She asks.
"Um, maybe..." Leo says sheepishly, making her take in a deep exhale before speaking.
"Call Marc. Call Sergi. Tell them we aren't going on a holiday weekend." She instructs but my eyes widen at the sight in the background.
"They already bought tickets..." Neymar admits.