Chapter 24

~Avi~

I get woken up by the light peaking through the window, shining right down onto me, especially my face it seems like.
Even though I'm awake, I decide to keep my eyes closed just a little longer due to the comfort I was currently in, not being bothered to open my eyes, let alone move.
Straight away as I begin to feel a little more human, I feel the warmth below me, belonging to a certain someone who insisted on coming in last night, just wrapping me up as we lay there.
I wonder if he's awake or not.

I decide to take a look, taking a second to register my surroundings.
I look up to the man I'm next to who's still asleep it seems. His arm is still wrapped round me, holding me close to him to him despite his now semi-unconsciousness.

He stirs a little bit at my movement before slowly opening his eyes, the light hitting him in the face, making his scrunch up his face, kind of jerking his head back to avoid the brightness before yawning, then smiling as he sees me also awake with him.

"Morning." I chuckle softly at him and his reaction to the light.
"Morning." He smiles in a husky voice, looking down at me on his chest since we've just woken up.

"Do you have anything today?" I ask him after a little moment, still with my head laid on his chest, looking towards the wall next to us, wondering if we have to get up or if we can just stay here like this because I'm far too comfy to move.
"Not until later." He responds softly, just closing his eyes again, content with staying here too,
"Okay good." I mumble before closing my eyes just like him; all until we hear a little voice.

"Papai!" We hear the voice cheer enthusiastically, running through the door and diving on the bed on top of us, definitely making me open my eyes at least at the sudden, unexpected impact.
"Oof." I laugh at the energetic boy now sat practically on us both, giggling away at his own antics. "Hi you." I smile, sitting up a little bit now next to Neymar instead of laid over him.
"Avi!" Davi grins before falling onto me, wrapping me into a hug as he does.
"Hey buddy." I laugh at his enthusiasm before getting up and diving on his dad as soon as he sits up.

I see where he got his morning person character from.

"Ueh." Neymar groans as Davi jumps right on top of him before laughing along with the giggling boy, opening his eyes again slightly, squinting and looking incredibly sleepy. "Morning you." He laughs in the same groggy morning voice as before, ruffling Davi's hair. "What's got you up so happy?" He asks with a smile at his son.
"I don't know." Davi grins before he decides to wedge himself between us both, making himself comfy, hugging us both at the same time and sort of disappearing into the pillows.

I just smile as I look at the boy, then back to Neymar beside him, laid on his side, propping himself up with his elbow, also looking down at him until he looks back up at me.

Holy shit we look like-

Bzz bzz bzz bzz

"Ughhh." I groan before flopping backwards into the pillow again at the sound of my phone ringing. "Who rings this early in the morning man." I complain, covering my face with my hands, not wanting to properly have to speak to someone at this time in the morning.
"You should probably pick it up." He chuckles at my reaction, playing with Davi's hands but looking towards me.
"I'm just going to let it ring out." I huff, now hiding my face in the pillow. "Ignore my problems instead." I add, muffled due to the pillow until my phone finally stops ringing.

"See, it's stopped, problem solved." I grin at him smugly at my genius choice of plan.
All until it starts ringing again, making my face fall.
"Problem solved huh?" He laughs at me.
"Ha ha." I give in, halting myself up and swivelling around so my legs were dangling off the bed as I check my phone to see who's ringing.
Hm, I don't recognise that number?
I just freeze looking at the number, trying to work out who's calling me. I always do this when someone calls me, I don't know why.
Hm, it isn't the right type of number for usual scam callers, oh don't tell me my numbers-