Chapter 3

~Avi~

I slowly walk into the room and it's actually not what I was expecting for a karaoke bar because it was so packed with people. The lights were purple and had tables and booths all over with another 2 bars on each side of the room that I could see.

I look over to the actual karaoke machine and see 2 men, singing "U Can't Touch This, by MC Hammer" awfully, clearly hammered themselves. One was looking and singing enthusiastically and very loudly looking like he was having the time of his life, where as other man was looking like he wanted to kill himself there and then bless him.
I could see and a dance floor in the middle of the room where a bunch of young looking, extremely drunk men were dancing like no other to the singing and blasting music of MC Hammer and the incredibly over-confident singer; especially these 2 in particular.

One had black curly hair, longer on the top, shorter on the sides, probably around 5'8( 5'9 on a good day ) wearing what you would expect here; black trousers, long sleeve white shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, showing off some of his tattoos in his forearm. He was also however, wearing a sparkly pink and green top hat but you could see his hair under it.
He has his back to me doing this weird jumping dance move thing across from his clearly very drunken mate who also pulling a questionable move - this worm wiggle arm dance as he wiggled his body up and down. He had a very soft baby face yet looked a tad bit older, brown hair, little bit of a beard and looked incredibly familiar.

He however is definitely not wearing what you would usually see and expect for clubbing...

He wore a bright blue shirt, which had bright green palm trees, hot pink flamingos and very yellow flowers patterned all over his shirt with some hot pink tinsel? and is wearing some odd looking glasses which appears to be cracked with a sparkly pink and green top hat like the other person, who I'm assuming is his friend.

He looks like one of the three blind mice.

I stroll around the dance floor, amused by the duo, possibly even hypnotised by the man's shirt from the bright pattern and design which stood out incredibly in the room packed with your usual black and white outfits, the occasional colour here and there. It was like he stole the colour from everyone's outfits and took it for himself.

They continue to dance, link arms and start spinning round and round each other. That's when it hits me, I realise exactly who the weird jumping boy was. The boy from the queue.
The incredibly, strangely attractive looking man.

He spins round his friend laughing, but then suddenly stops in his tracks as he looks in my direction, almost as if he was searching for something in response to what his flamingo friend says but his eyes meet mine again and he stops searching.

His mouth hangs open a little and he stands there again, just like what happened prior in the club queue. Unfortunately, his flamingo friend doesn't really register that he is no longer dancing and keeps spinning around and smashes right into the side of him causing them to both fall on the floor.
"Leo you idiot!" I hear a voice yell from the floor.
I can't really concentrate because I'm too busy laughing at these complete strangers being the highlight of my night already.

-Neymar-

Me and Leo dance to the screaming voice of the one and only Dani Alves.
Ever since we arrived here, he ended up grabbing poor Suarez by his collar, dragging him to the machine, pushing off whoever was using it and turned on about 5 duets. Taking a shot for every song they sing.

We interlock arms, singing along to Dani and everyone else in the bar it seems, and we start dancing around each other skipping as we spin around with our arms interlocked.

"Aye! Xavi and Iniesta are here!" Leo yells over the singing.
"Where!?" I yell back, still spinning around with Leo.
"At the main entrance, where else would they arrive?" He says like I'm a complete and utter idiot. As we spin around I look around to the entrance trying to look for the two, but I recognise someone, and it definitely wasn't a bald man and a man with a beard.