Chapter 26

IT'S BEEN LIKE ALMOST A WEEK I KNOW I'M SORRY BUT FOR SOME REASON THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE 😭 BUT ENJOYY

~Avi~

"Jesus I'm getting flashbacks." I breathe out as we enter the lift of the exact same building that's the cause of why I'm here with these girls right now.
"This is where you all met?" Sofia asks, pressing the button, beginning the travel up.
"Yep." I confirm, looking around in the lift before I realise exactly where she's standing. "Um, Anto, I wouldn't recommend standing there." I grimace, remembering Sergi's toilet troubles.
"Wait what?" She asks confused, but moving anyway as soon as she can.
"Just trust me." I grimace, immediately making her look down with disgust at the spot she was in moments prior.

"So the karaoke bar again?" I ask as the lift moves up to the right floor, tapping my feet subtly to the strangely banging music in here.
"It's Dani and Adriano in charge," Antonella says. "So yes." She laughs.
"I don't even know the way." Sofia realises.
"Neither." Antonella says, so they both turn to look at me suggestively.
"Listen, I vaguely remember." I put my hands up.
"That's better than us." Sofia laughs.

"So, what do you reckon Leo's wearing tonight?" I ask with amusement to Antonella who just laughs at the thought of her husband.
"I'm going with~" She thinks as the lift doors open at our floor. "Something blue and red for the win." She concludes, stepping out to the main lounge area.
"Oh yeah that's definitely likely." I laugh.

"Right you!" She links out arms like we always do. "Lead the way because I am lost." Antonella realises, looking around at the massive place we're in.
"Oh this is where I found Xavi and Iniesta!" I remember very clearly. "So, it should be this way!" I recall the moment, leading her and Sofia down the right way, growing more and more excited at the familiar place.

"YOU KNOW WE GETTIN HOTTER AND HOTTER SEXY AND HOTTER TO SHUT IT DOWN! POUND THE ALARM!"

"Well, guess they're already here." Antonella laughs at the blasting sound of Dani's voice before opening the door, the singing immediately becoming 10 times louder than it was before.
"Dani and Niki..." I laugh.

"Oh my-" We all stop at the sight as soon as we enter. It was all the same, just like the very first time with the purple lights, the two bars, the dancefloor in the middle of the room that Neymar and Leo bashed into each other on and most of all, the famous Karaoke machine with the one and only Dani Alves, singing away, only this time with Adriano, leading the rave jumping up and down with the crowd they had gathered, blasting to Pound The Alarm.

Most of the team were around there too but there was no missing the two stood ON the bar, wearing open cut suits which looked like they could pass for a 90's carpet rug, wearing clip on mullets and moustaches, doing the air pump with each other to the beat of Niki.

"You know, I didn't expect anything less from Marc and Sergi." Antonella laughs at the sight of the two.
"They look like a mix of Michael Jackson and the 118 men." I laugh at them until the entire vibe of the group changes suddenly, all of them letting out annoyed groans and the music quietening a little.

"NOOOOO!" They all groan out.
"WHAT TIME IS IT!?" Adriano stops the singing, but still speaking into the microphone, lowering the volume ever so slightly as Xavi walks over with a platter of a type of alcohol with Iniesta next to him, blasting an alarm out of his phone.
"Not the sambuca alarm!!" Marc and Sergi cry out to each other from on top of the bar.
"Yes the sambuca alarm!!" We hear Dani's cackle over the instrumental in the background.
"But I get gassy with samb-" Sergi complains.

"JUST DRINK THE DAMN THING SO WE CAN TURN OFF THIS ALARM!" We hear the voice of Rafinha yell.
"Pound the alarm?" Marc asks, looking like he's, now even on another planet, more like he's from an entire other solar system.
"NOT THAT ALARM STUPID!" His voice repeats. "I'm not doing this- oh!" Rafina says, before coincidentally looking over to us.
His face lights up and he begins to make his way over straight into our direction.
Oh not again.