Chapter 47

Surprise... another one!! I apologise if there's a bunch of errors, im so tired and i have exams again, but i wanted this up sooo 💗💗
(Ps: I think you might like this chapter 😉)

~Neymar~

"Right! Everybody off, everybody off!" Coach ushers us off the bus. "Quicker Alves we need to get those better changing rooms before that other team dammit!" He scolds.
"Damn Coach chill we're here on time!" Dani says back.
"The real destination to be at is that changing room Alves! You'll understand how important it is when we get there, because at this pace we'll be taking the swamp room! Now hurry up!" He continues yelling.

"Ah Berlin Berlin Berlin!" Leo exhales with his hands on his hips as he walks down the steps. "Not exactly Argentina, but still a beautiful place to be." He says, making me laugh at the patriot.
"I wouldn't be surprised if you called your baby Argentina." I laugh, jumping down the steps, making it to the ground.
"I was thinking more like Lionel the second, that was Thiago's original name but Antonella didn't like it for some reason." He decides, beginning to walk with me and the team to the stadium.
"Lionel the second?" I stifle a laugh at his humble name suggestion.
"Um, lets remind ourselves of your name why don't we?" He laughs.
"Hey! That one's on my Pai!" I laugh with him, however I look over to the other bus in the car park. I then come to realise that bus was where all the girls and the kids were.

I see Antonella walk out first, then followed by Sofia, then followed by Shakira who was then followed by Dani and Adriano's wives instead of the final member of their little group. However, then suddenly all of our sons start running out behind them, jumping off the bus with each other, running between all their mums giggling away. I smile as I see Davi and Thiago racing around, completely terrorizing Antonella as much as they could by the looks of it. However, there was still one woman missing, again making my heart sink down to my stomach even though I already knew she wasn't here. All until I get pulled out of my thoughts by a sudden hit on the back of my head.

"Ah! What the fuck!" I shriek, holding my head as it had just been smacked. "Leo! How many times, not the hair!" I try to fix it in the only reflect able surface which just happened to be Iniesta's head.
"Neymar! Were you listening to a single thing I just said?" Leo asks, holding the bridge of his nose.
"Uh yeah of course I was!" I try to cover, looking back at him after using the human mirror.

"So what do you think of us naming our son something Brazilian for you?" He gives me a soft smile. Wait I didn't realise he was talking about that!
"Amazing! I knew you would finally-" I respond to the conversation, however very soon, I get another clobber to the head.

"Ow!" I shriek again. "What was that one for!" I ask him. "Leo I just sorted that strand!" I groan, using Iniesta again.
"Obviously I wasn't talking about that you fool!" He says.
"Sorry..." I apologise, caught in the act for not listening to the man. "What were you saying?" I ask him.
"I was saying, you need to focus on this game." He raises his eyebrows at me making me pull a guilty face.
"Oh right..." I think of the irony. "Oops..." I mutter, kicking a rogue stone forward as we walk, possibly pretending it's Dario's head seen as though he was the main reason I was so distracted right now.

"But the fact is Neymar, you really need to try and not think about her. She isn't here right now and we can't change that, and you need to focus, because trust me, it's going to feel a hell of a lot worse if we lose." He says to me. "For everyone for that matter." He adds.
"I'm not thinking about her!" I respond, clearly not telling the truth.

"Oh sorry, I forgot to mention, fantasising counts too." He adds.
"Leo~" I groan. "I'm not!" I try to convince him as we enter the inside of the stadium. "I was focussing on that rock I was kicking, pretending it was a ball." I come up with. "See, I am focused on this game! The only thing going on in my head is football and football only!" I grin.
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were thinking it were Dario's head." He jokes, looking around the hallway we were now in; thankfully not seeing my eyes widen at what he said, reading my mind without even knowing. I am convinced that man is a wizard.