Chapter 39

~Neymar~

"Marc!! Have we got Marc!!?" Coach rushes, going through his register to make sure he doesn't leave anybody back in Italy.
"Yes Coach!!" Marc confirms.
"Dani!!" Coach yells.
"Meh." He responds with, sat on the floor wearing his handy sunglasses.
"Perfect!" Coach ticks off Dani's name. "

"Adriano??" Coach asks, looking around. "Adriano!!?" Coach yells, looking around, trying to find the man but is getting spoken over by the whole team each having our own conversations. "HAS ANYBODY SEEN ADRIANO!!?" He yells, but everyone just ignores him, carrying on with their previous conversations, causing Coach to pause, taking a deep breath in before stopping a random passer by instead.

"You!" He points to a random person walking by with his suitcases. "Have you seen this man??" He asks, a little too aggressively, holding up Adriano's team photo on his phone.
"I don't want to get involved!" The poor man panics before rushing off.
"I'm not going to kidnap the fool!" Coach sighs.. "My lord, some people." He shakes his head.
"I think he's in the toilet..." Sergi mutters before Marc next to him, holding all their things they bought in the country puts a finger to his mouth, pretending to gag.
"Oh great heavens..." Coach huffs, realising what's going on. "This fuckwit is a skin for life this time, I give him one thing not to do, ONE!" Coach rants to himself, beginning to make his way to the toilets.

"Ugh thank god we're going home." Gerard sighs, sitting down on a suitcase, walking with Jordi Alba. "I couldn't do another hour sharing a room with you!" He says to Alba who just looks offended.
"Excuse me!" Jordi defends. "Says the one who trimmed their beard in the sink and clogged the damn drain!" He points in Gerard's face.
"That was the least of our worries!" Gerard defends, before he notices everyone was watching the two. "I had to share a bathroom with him for two days!" Gerard points to Alba who just rolls his eyes. "Every morning I thought I was waking up to Shanghai by Niki Minaj but nooo! It was just Jordi on the toilet!!" He starts to get riled up, frolicking his hands about as he rants.
"Ohhhh, we're going there are we? Well at least I didn't turn on the coffee machine without putting a cup underneath it and stain the damn carpet only to then try to absorb it with a WHITE pillow!!" Alba fires back.
"It was the closest thing there!!" Gerard defends.

"Boys." Shakira laughs, walking with Antonella who had just arrived.
"Boys." Antonella laughs with her.

"Ugh, country road take me home." Leo sighs, taking a seat next to me and Davi who was fast asleep in my arms with all his luggage now he's arrived. I just look at him. It was really quite early in the morning so we were all wearing what you would expect; either pyjamas still or the most basic clothes. "Leo..." I try my best not to laugh, inspecting his outfit of choice.
"It's Antonella's." He says, referring to the pink Barbie dressing gown he was wearing with a pair of slippers, but I just start bursting out laughing, taking out my phone, taking as many photos of him that I could.

"Woah, Barbie and Ken looked a little different last time I watched it." Sergi laughs, pointing to me and Leo, coming to sit down with us.
"I'm not Barbie..." Leo objects. "I'm definitely Raquel! Her fashion is so much better."
"Whatever you say Barbie." I laugh, all until my smile quickly fades as soon as I set eyes on them both. He had his arms around her waist like I used to do as she talks with the girls and as he talks with some of the members of the team.

He looks over to me ever so smugly, instantly making me clench my jaw at the sight of his stupid face. You know, I've barely spoken to the guy and I cannot express how pissed off he makes me; he clearly has it out for me, and we all know exactly why. However, quickly enough I look back to Avi who was laughing over the phone to someone who I could probably suspect was her Grandad. Her hair was lazily put up and messy, wearing an oversized pink shirt with joggers and looked like she wanted to go back to sleep as soon as possible, but even so, she still looks so beautiful, especially when she's laughing. I smile ever so slightly at her as she wasn't looking before looking back to Dean. He gives me a sickly sweet smile with a smug look as he tightens the grip around her waist, as if he was showing off his place.