Chapter 5

~Avi~

"Wow, you really don't remember anything do you?" Xavi, one of the men that I originally followed into this mess says laughing, bringing us all drinks of water and tea round on a tray.
He, Marc and Iniesta who I was now introduced to were the only ones I think who drank a responsible amount and now are the only one's able to function properly now.

We were all currently sat in the middle of this 5 star hotel room which was more like an apartment really, now dressed with whatever clothes we managed to salvage, sat down, spread out across the sofas and chairs which were scattered around the room, I guess from the night before.

Rafinha was sloped over an entire sofa still completely passed out, he had managed to remain unconscious throughout all the previous screaming somehow, next to a very uncomfortable looking Marc, who was squished up on the tiny amount of space that was left on the sofa.
Dani was stood up leaning on the open-kitchen counter with Sergi behind him sat on one of the tabletops with every painkiller imaginable spread over the worktops which we had shared between ourselves.

"Have you managed to get it out yet Dani?" Xavi asks smiling, referring to the piercing, handing out the drinks to the other side of the room to Leo who was looking back at Dani, and to a pale looking Suarez who immediately gagged as he saw the cups of tea shaking his head hastily declining any sort of drink and ushered him away so he didn't projective vomit all over him.
Sergi had the amazing idea of giving him a PAPER bag to throw up if he needed to, I don't think be understands the concept of a PAPER bag.

A very pissed Dani Alves responds by sticking out his tongue with his arms crossed with the most unimpressed look on his face. He definitely was not in a good mood.
"Woah! How on earth did that happen!?" Leo says, dropping his drink which went all over Suarez who sat there looking like he wanted to end it all again.
He got up and walked over to Dani who very reluctantly showed him the piercing but showed Leo.
He just stared at it, eyes popping out of his head, he incredible close to his face to take a closer look but Dani shoved his face away from his face.
"Don't fucking ask, I don't have an answer." He mutters.

"Yeah, me too I can't remember anything after those jaeger bombs, it's stressing me out, I'll have premature wrinkles." Neymar reveals, looking down at the floor, which was followed by a wave of "same" and "me too"s and was now in possession of the kitten, he was sat on a sofa next to Andres who looked extremely happy he and Xavi never drank as much as us.
We both opted to sit on the opposite side of the room to each other, as far away as we could get seen as though every encounter we'd had had ended up in an argument.

"Andres doesn't have to worry about that." Leo says, sitting back down referring to the wrinkles.
"Why? Because I'm not stressing because I drank responsibly, didn't do any dumb shit and remember what happened?" He asks.
"No, because you already have them." He adds. "Good one Leo." He responds in a monotone voice.

I look to Leo's right where Neymar was partially laid down. He was sat, leaned back on the armrest of the sofa, had the kitten sat on his lap stroking her neck with one hand which just sat there happily purring at the affection.
Ever since he got himself somewhat together, he insisted to Sergi he must have her, seen as though we took- well, exchanged her; but him being a selfish arsehole insisted he looked after it, not me as 'my nails could catch on her and poke her eye out.' They aren't even that long, I just haven't cut them in a little bit.

The kitten was absolutely adorable though, this white and beige with a little bit of ginger ball of fluff with big blue eyes, tiny little nose with a fluffy tail.

"Well." Xavi begun, now handing a drink of water to Marc who quietly thanked him. Xavi paused, looking down at Rafinha who let out a grotty snore, then began to leave him and move on.
He passes me a drink and I thank him. I'm currently sat on an armchair.
Iniesta unlocked his phone, with a photo that Leo had taken of us in a pool, passing it around between us all.