Chapter 4

-Avi-

Bzz bzz

"Ugh" I groan into the pillow my face was in, laid on my stomach. Okay so I'm in a bed, that's a start.

The air instantly felt extremely thick and hot, followed with the obvious smell of alcohol and just pure hangover. It's then as I begin to become more in touch with consciousness, the more I begin to regret the sheer amount I decided to drink, and I don't even know what even happened yet, nor where I currently am.

I manage to turn my head to the side with a hell of a lot of effort, where I see one huge window pane from the bottom of the wall to the top, giving us an overview of the familiar city of Barcelona. Well, at least I'm in the same country.

Bzz bzz

I just lay there, moving my eyes to look at the bedside table where this phone was buzzing, hopelessly unable to move any more than I already had.
My head is in the worst pain it has ever been in it's life, oh my god, I must've been scalped or something because this is genuinely beyond any feeling I've had before.

My cheek also is stinging so bad what the hell? Plus, why is my pillow bloody?

Bzz bzz

"Oh shut u-" I begin to mumble before I'm interrupted by the bedroom door being swung open.

"Hey Ney do you mind answering your- AHHHHHH!" A horrified and rough looking Sergi screams, looking at the room, causing me to sit up in in instant.
His shirt was completely covered in god knows what, hair a complete mess with a 'Happy New Year' headband sticking out of it which was actually missing the word Year. So it just said 'Happy New'

"WHAT?" I 'yell' as much as I can, my throat was fucked too.
He just points to the other side of the bed causing me to look over, pulling a muscle in my neck at the speed I moved at.
"Hu-OH MY GOD." I scream, realising what or WHO was in the bed next to me, the one and only Neymar Jr.
Me and Sergi just keep screaming which immediately wakes up Neymar, and we instantly stop screaming, both looking at him, waiting for him to say anything.

He looks around groaning, rubbing his eyes as they adjust to the light coming through the window of the room.
As soon as he registers the situation his eyes go wider than I've ever see them.

"AHHHH!" He screams, and as soon as he does, it sets off me and Sergi again and we're now all a screaming mess with no idea what's gone on or how we ended up in this situation, the possibilities are endless.
I bring my hands out from under the covers, just to make sure they're there and this I'm real in this situation until my eye catches glance of a beautiful diamond WEDDING looking ring on the back of my finger causing me to scream even louder which makes Neymar to look over, also screaming louder in horror as he looks at my finger.

Soon, due to all the noise another figure appears from behind screaming Sergi.

"Oh my god will you all shu- woah! Well what happened in here?" A voice says entering the room which belongs to Pique, causing us to stop screaming and yelling.
"Oh hey Dani." Sergi says calmly, now stopping his screaming, just noticing a rogue Dani Alves and starts waving to the floor.
"Oh my god, oh my god! This cannot be happening," I panic over and over my head in my hands. What on gods green earth did I do!? 

We just hear a wail coming from next to the bed in response. I manage to lean over to look down at the floor to see a deathly pale looking Dani Alves who has neon green party glasses falling off his face with a yellow party boa wrapped around him, and somehow now he is wearing Hawaiian shorts and sandals? Did we go to the beach??

"Why does my mowf hurt so bad?" He groans on the floor, immediately causing Sergi and Pique to burst out laughing, mocking the random lisp Dani now has. I swear he never had that before.